{CS Lounge} The Light and How to Swing It

And don’t leave the country. They won’t let you back in.

I wonder if they include Canada? For us it’s just a short drive across a bridge to get there. Nice people there too. Very polite.

1 Like

Re: sleep aids

I use Zzzquil (or rather, the HEB generic brand), myself, but occasionally I’ll combine it with half a Neuro Sleep drink. That has melatonin and other things (i.e. chamomile) to also help with sleep and it’s the only times I’m able to sleep through the night.

Back when we could have a poetry thread on our realm I had a post removed because mentioned Emily Dickinson.
So, I should have known. I’m just a bit slow this morning, I guess. :laughing:

1 Like

I barely leave the house. It’s too people-y outside.

4 Likes

I just pulled a load of warm beef jerky out of the oven. It sounded like a herd of elephants coming down the stairs. Warm jerky is wonderful but I won’t have much left to save. :drooling_face:

1 Like

Actually, I think those sleep aids only help you fall asleep. They don’t help you stay asleep. Only the prescription meds can do that.

Maybe we can leave the partisan political rhetoric out of the lounge?

At this point, I have to assume you’re just trying to see how far you can push the envelope before one of the SFAs has to intervene.

5 Likes

I seem to have an addiction to candy coated fennel seeds.

I bet those can really stick in your teeth.

1 Like

And I am home. Lawyer has the check and it will be deposit into the trust. I will take her tk pick up her portion of the money in Wednesday and then off to the bank we go

Time to relax for an hour and a half before the next adventure begins. I ly question is… Watch a few shows or play Spiderman?

1 Like

Hey Mast. Sorry I missed this earlier.

I teach business management courses at a local university (I’ll meet you in game if you want to chat more). Currently, I have an online course.

:popcorn: for all!

2 Likes

Play Spiderman!

Yes, yes they do.

I used to buy them at one of the local Indian markets in little packets as a treat for grandchildren.
I got a two-pound jar on line thinking it would last about forever or so.
I don’t seem to be able to walk by it without taking some, it’s going down fast.

my cousin, her husbando and their son went to Disney World about 2 weeks ago…though they drove there.

far as i know…there isn’t any ban in Canada. i heard that there’s a reported case in southern New Brunswick, but that was about it.

i try not to venture outside, unless i have to either. dealing with society can be very anxiety inducing…especially in today’s world. ._.

Don’t go food shopping on the first day of the month. :persevere:

1 Like

That’s a perfect time!
The Gnomes are usually performing head-count on the first. To check for any spontaneous additions like Teleportation Clones, Goblins in disguise and Zygotes.

I guess you’re right. The store does seem infested with gnomes and what have you. They usually park their carts in front of the meat aisle so you can’t see anything. They must be hiding something. :eyes:

Standard procedure; also always cart on one side while you stand next to it (never in front or behind) looking at the shelf on the other side so you block the whole isle.

2 Likes

And never turn your head so you
see the crowd all blocked off.

this…so. much. this.

i tend to park my cart in front of me, on whatever side of the aisle i’m currently browsing.

perfect time to strike then. we can round up supplies for a feast…or ration it out according to weight, and distribute it properly amongst the brothers and sisters of the Horde.

Ancestors know, i’ve been craving my General Naz Gnome Bites. sadly, with funds as they are (and the fact that they’re about $6 a pop. x_x) i’m forced to limit myself to one per month…twice if i’m lucky and its on sale.

1 Like