{CS Lounge} The Light and How to Swing It

Who said it was a typo cant let mastadon have all the fun.

Yeah. 8.0 is not good, especially when you are used to lower. I went from a steady 6.1 to a 6.8 in six months as my numbers seem to be going up at night. My monitor wasn’t telling me but I would often be waking up with a reading in the 140’s. Two fasting blood tests were how I found out.

1 Like

Eat Alvie!
/BBQ sauce

As long as there isn’t cinnamon in it, I’m allergic!

aw…

I take cinnamon pills to help with my glucose levels.

virtual synonam buns extra extra goey no rasins.

1 Like

bugger. ah well. i was a bit surprised to learn that there’s no zepp between Thunder Bluff and Orgrimmar, and figured that was implemented in Wrath. (considering the boat from Auberdine doesn’t take you to Stormwind till then, as the Harbor wasn’t added until 3.0, i guess it kinda makes sense)

Jack Daniels or Stubbs Hickory Bourbon?

Pulled a nice piece of brisket and put it in the fridge to de-thaw. Gonna make another batch of corned beef…or pastrami

1 Like

Don’t worry. Kittin doesn’t feed my minions sweets. So the sauce is tangy.

1 Like

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. I’M STUCK AT WORK AND HAVE TO WORK ANOTHER 12-HOUR SHIFT AT 7PM.
:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

11 Likes

Watching the last air bender the tv show not we shall not mention abombination. book of earth lots of laughs.

1 Like
1 Like

Oh, I am loving this transmog!!

But now we need bullwhips as weapons, lol.

6 Likes

I really, really dislike when someone on these forums insists on being a douchebag on purpose and without provocation.

5 Likes

Yikes. My worst in the last 6 years or so was a 5.9 so 8.0 is really bad for me.

Today is the first day in 3 weeks or so without stomach pain. I am eternally grateful right now.

tools will be tools.

Getting ready to do some serious cooking. Gumbo ain’t gonna make it self.

Troof.

1 Like

Going through my freezer, found I had a bag of IKEA Meatballs in there along with some locally made sausages, and about 3 pounds of smoked brisket. Reminds me, I have two ducks in the freezer at my sister’s place. I think I’ll try making Peking Duck next weekend, serve it with a side or either homemade lo mein or fried rice.

2 Likes

That sounds really good. Be sure to share the results if you do make it!

I followed the thread and i dont understand why people are like that? BTW happy belated Bday!

4 Likes