{CS Lounge} The Light and How to Swing It

<3 noms Thank you, Darth.

2 Likes

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

Arson is bad, Myra.

4 Likes

Nope, quoting The Simpsons (and a Simpsons meme edit thing). :stuck_out_tongue:

My job involves delivering food to people from any participating restaurant.

Oh. I monitor traffic management systems for a living. I see a LOT of vanity plates in a given day. Next batch will be put up soon, and then I’ll determine my nightly winner.

Okay, so in addition to last time’s contenders, here are some more spotted vanity plates.

SIDECHK
PUGSTER
CHILLN
FAV0R
B K1ND
V0LTR0N
KONOHA
CHARM
TAT2 MOM
QUICK 1
DOLABOY

This was a tough call for me to make. It came down to:

V0LTR0N (form BLAZING SWORD!)
SEAGULL (ngh! stop it now!)
SXPNTHR (60% of the time, the car starts every time)

And tonight’s Nightly Winner© is… (drumroll please)

SEAGULL.

2 Likes

I think I am still in a food coma from our Valentine’s Day dinner. So much food!!

So I went to the grocer and asked them to cut me x2 T-bone steaks at 1¼" thick each. They came back with the largest steaks I have ever seen – over 4½ lbs. together!

We cooked those along with 1lb. of shrimp, 1lb. of little golden potatoes, salads, asparagus, and then I made chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert.

We couldn’t even eat half of the steak or the potatoes, never touched the salads, but did manage to eat the shrimp & asparagus. The strawberries were not touched until much later.

At least I know what we are having for dinner Saturday night, lol.

Pic of dinner

Why does one of your candles look like it got shot in the gut and has been bleeding out all over your table while the other is just standing there like nothing happened?

1 Like

Yea, I have no idea what happened to that candle. The outside layer of wax melted off of it for some strange reason.

Only if you get caught. :smiling_imp: :fire: :lemon:

2 Likes

Oh well, candle cops’ll figure it out. They always get their perp. Remember that series of wax burner serial killings? Sorted that crap right.

3 Likes

This is like Mastodon level of glorious typo. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Hey. There can be only one.

Apparently Highlander taught me wrong lol.

5 Likes

There indeed, can only be one.

3 Likes

I bet a fiver on Mast.

5 Likes

I really hate waking up to leg spasms in the morning. Butters the Cat doesn’t like them either because he has to move for me to get up.

Well, confirmed my table spots for the Totally Geeky Expo. I am running some game demos there in May.

3 Likes

/hugs

sending thoughts and prayers your way…i lost my grandmother to Alzheimer’s many years ago. (that was actually what i feared my father had, though he just had dementia.)

/puts out fresh coffeh, tea, hot cocoa, donuts, timbits, muffins, Cinnabon™ Cinnamon Buns for the Lounge

4 Likes

Less than 24 hours on new meds and I am already feeling slightly better.

My stomach, not so much. I have a feeling that will take a bit though. The very first time it took about 4 days. In critical care haha.

At least this time I recognized it early. Though, a side effect of one of the medicines is to make soda taste metallic. Tinty if you will. I can live with that. The weird part though, is that it makes me not feel the carbonation for a good half second to a second on my tongue. That is just plain bloody weird.

2 Likes

Morning gang.

Finally a full nights sleep. If a student ever tells you the instructor doesn’t care… they are very mistaken.

In great news, yesterday I finally got 410 shields on my toons that needed shields! I must have run nearly 30 Mother runs in hopes of a shield drop. Me likes WQs.

And we might even break the freezing mark today, briefly.

Happy adventuring all.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear that. I hope things start looking up again for you soon. ~hugs~

In the end there can be only one. And right now, with your massive (and hilarious) typo count, you’re way ahead of us all in becoming The One. All hail, Mastadôn!

4 Likes

410 shields? That’s a lot of shields? I hope you have a bunch of bags space for all of them. :crazy_face:

6 Likes