{CS Lounge} The Light and How to Swing It

Finally back online as of today. Had to wait close to a week for my ISP to install my internet at my new house.

The wait was worth it though. I got a Wi-Fi Connection setup with an average speed of 1.0gbps. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Beef and barley soup tho too much barley and it turned into a stew with a slice of quiche.

Unfortunately my tardis agrees with that statement and wound up crashing and burning.

1 Like

It’s also amazing on pizza with chicken and bacon.

How chic of you

WoW! That’s the fastest home connection I’ve ever heard from anyone I know, Mine averages 240 Mbps download and 30ish Mbps upload wired in directly with a RJ-45 ethernet connection, Wireless I just checked and it is 48 Mbps download and 16 Mbps upload, I bought a WiFi repeater that’s suppose to greatly improve the speed but haven’t installed it yet. I did have AT&T but their service was way too slow, Only 40 Mbps download. :frowning_face:

If you don’t mind sharing your provider I sure would like to know. :smiley:

aww my nickname for you lives on

@Vrakthris Ievan Polkka trap mix with willy wonka >_<

2 Likes

Got my new PC case over the weekend. Monday, I set up a folding table in the kitchen to work on, and my son and I spent the afternoon swapping everything over from the old case and installing the 6 flashy new aRGB fans. As we were about to connect a spare monitor to test it, one end of the table collapsed, dumping the PC onto the floor.:man_facepalming: Luckily, only the new case was damaged, and everything still works. Unfortunately, we get to do it all over again tomorrow once the replacement case is delivered. I think this time, we’ll use big, sturdy, non-folding kitchen table.

6 Likes

Yard is covered in beautiful white fluffy snow.

1 Like

I know I mentioned my hip hurt really bad yesterday but my lower back started hurting really bad later. I could barely get out of bed this morning. My doc is sending me for a lumbar CT and a cotisone shot for my hip. Blargh.

2 Likes

Probably a direct correlation to the hip. I know when my back hurts and I walk funny due to it, my hips start to hurt later, and vice versa.

It is so undisturbed white outside it is gorgeous. I love it. Decided that today is Chicken Noodle Soup day. So I have to run to the store and get some carrots, celery, zucchini, and a few other odds and ends to rock this out baby.

1 Like

I read flashy and laughed. Not sure if you meant flashy in the colorful way or just flashy in the many-functioned way.

My sister-in-law bought a keyboard that is kind of pink rainbow, all back-lit. That wasn’t enough. She bought 4 custom keycaps (hard resin) that have glitter and unicorns in them. BLING!

EDIT: Can’t make it show the picture in the Hide Details. Hrrmmph.

Then I’d bought a new double-stroller for my daughter, and offered my son a gift in kind. New PC is what he chooses. I have him find what he wants on Newegg. He picks one that is in a case all lit up red, and adds a lit up multi-color keyboard.

Me? I have a glass-sided case and zero things that light up. (It was just the best case overall for airflow and access.) I’m definitely old. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

This is my thought but my doc wants a better look as I have arthritis, bone spurs and a narrowing of the discs in my lower spine. He wants to be sure the x-rays didn’t miss anything.

Also, now I want soup. Can I get delivery of a bowl?

I have a motherboard and video card that are RGB. They have the whole color cycle, pulse, change to music effects. I keep them set at solid colors, though. Purples and blues, usually.

I am 95% positive that 75% of today’s N’zoth dailies are the same as yesterday.

I am 85% confident that you are correct

75% of the time. Every second Monday in months with a letter “R”.

making Chicken Fried Steak for dinner, with white gravy, mashed potatoes, and green beans.

3 Likes

My almost fully healed foot and shin are itching like crazy. I can’t stop scratching it. It feels soo sooooo good

3 Likes

And I should have stopped haha Oh well

Edit: Also on the episode of Critical Role that has the horrible audio that Regnyl was talking about. I can see why you skipped it, but I will power through, cuz I GOTS TO KNOW!!!

1 Like

The more you scratch it, the itchier it will be.