[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

Well remix is going well got june trading post outa way soo is completed still in jade a63 lol.

1 Like

Tomorrow is likely going to be one of the biggest games in NHL history, and it’s gonna be a good one. LETS GO OILERS!!!

1 Like

I need to work on my Forum Levels, but this is my response LOL
https://c.tenor.com/nZwoMPLQseMAAAAM/genieflag-aladdin.gif

Let me help you with my forum levels.

1 Like

I got a good comeback but. 2k short of lvl 3. So ill just say i bought a new gaming mouse that actualy fits my hand my old one felt like 2 sizes tw0 small.

1 Like

I have absolutely no idea where I am at in regards of TL3. I’m guessing not for a long while.

1 Like

Can always ask vrak usialy willing to tell in my best vrak voice probably like 6k short and about 100 posts ur on track but a bit to go.

1 Like

Took me a while to re-earn it back, considering for the 6 months exclusion after forum account action, but I got it. You’ll get it back.

1 Like

I’m about 4 1/2 months away, give or take.

​< .<
​>. >

As I found it a short while ago, it goes from the start of the action, not when the action is lifted. But you’ll get there as well.

Yeah, I took a two year break LOL I’m having fun playing the F2P version of the game. I don’t feel like the F2P version is any different from how I would normally play so LOL

I’ve been playing Starfield as off late actually. And a lot of it.

Like, already

2 Likes

Good morning all and Happy Database Maintenance day! Fingers crossed that project goes well.

sets out coffee pots

6 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah… I have to go make my first cup, feed the cats, check the gardens, etc. Might go grocery shopping during the down time. I don’t need much though so…meh? We shall see.

4 Likes

I’d probably be asleep soon, if I can fall asleep. Kind of feels weird for me that downtime is actually on a Tuesday here, as usually, downtime would normal be on a Wednesday here.

1 Like

7 Likes

Indeed! It is also how the coffee grounds end up being put in my cup instead of the coffee press sometimes. Both are cylindrical. Both have handles. Brain short circuits.

5 Likes

Untill its x platform i wont be playing it.

1 Like