[CS Lounge] Summer time sunny days

I use Skada as it is very lightweight and works fine for me. Others seem to like Details or Recount.

2 Likes

I prefer Skada, but for some reason, it doesn’t seem to work for me anymore. And haven’t used it since SL.

2 Likes

I use Details

2 Likes

I used to use recoumt but it always seemed outadate.

Also a Details user here. I was ride or die for Recount back in the day, but once I tried Details, I never looked back.

Same

I’m also a fan of details.

Washing a mimic right now, takes about 4 hours to wash and dry this big puppy.

2 Likes

It’s the end of an era. :frowning_face: ICQ has shut down. My sister and I still used it to send messages when we didn’t to bother someone at work on the phone. I could type up a bunch of stuff and she could read it when she got home.

3 Likes

NOOOOOO!

Eh - I haven’t used it in decades (well, years, anyways), but I do still remember my userID - 1890587. I use some of the sound effects (the login “airhorn” and new message “uh-oh”) on my phone for various things. Heads pop up when they hear those.

Farewell, ICQ - you’ll be missed.

4 Likes

When my Mom was alive, we had her send a short ICQ every day so we knew she was okay.

4 Likes

It’s closer to 40 (c) than -40 here and I would love a slurpee, but I decided to cut down on sugar, so. Got some strawberries and apricots in the fridge, guess that’s what I’m having for cold and sweet.

I bought a gallon of water and the bottle was sweating by the time I got to my car. This wasn’t chilled water - just room temperature is enough colder than outside for the heat and humidity right now.

2 Likes

ICQ? Never heard of it.

I treat my self to one slurpee after a long day at work.

Too cold for a slurpee. I’ll only have one if it is a hot summers day, assuming the nearest 7-eleven stays open long enough until Summer comes around.

ICQ was almost like the precursor to discord, it was IM, voice chat, chat room all in one. Came out mid 90’s I think.

3 Likes

Ah. That is probably why I never heard of it…

4 Likes

See, this is why I don’t have children of my own. This is the kind of pettiness I would aspire to. (Not even going to lie, I bust out laughing like a fool at reading this.) But hey, now I’ve got a new threat to use with my nephew when he goes into a Fortnite rager.

4 Likes

Noooooo! I actually still have my number memorized. Sadness. I have not used it years but it was my introduction to online chat programs and how I talked to all my game friends back in the day.

4 Likes