[CS Lounge] Summer Party

Happy Friday!

I’m waiting for my hot chocolate to hit that sweet spot where I won’t scald my tongue, but it won’t be tepid.

1 Like

And the minster shipment is put up. The paid part of my job is done. Now to go to the unpaid part. Time to gk shopping for the house, then sit and relax some. And then make dinner.

1 Like

Man, coming into the CS Lounge always makes me hungry, even through brining pictures. Now I’d like brisket.

Apart from that, I got stuff done over my weekend! In between all the relaxing weekend stuff. What is it about haircuts that makes them lift your mood?

2 Likes

Kickoff! (I’m lucky. We’re being allowed to watch France vs Korea at work.)

1 Like

Oh yeah that’s a thing!

Your head is lighter.:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Less hair to weigh me down! hair swoosh

Though coming in here 2 hours later is going to make me look like my hair went through a high wind or something. So many posts, lol.

General is fun to read right now. :popcorn:

2 Likes

I “try” to stay away from there. Anytime I start posting there, I end up with a forum break. No Más

2 Likes

People are going crazy with the downtime.

1 Like

You don’t have to go to General to see that. The servers down thread here is nothing but trolling and people personally attacking others.

2 Likes

I ran out of flags a while ago, haha. I didn’t think I had so few!

1 Like

I just picked up my new computer glasses. They are getting a workout trying to keep up.:sunglasses:

OK Mr. Whataburger is good. I will give it to you there. Have it here too. But In N Out is better. And I miss it. I might seriously drive to Texas on my vacation next month just to get some. We already gonna be in OKC to go to the Science Museum with the kids, and my wife heard about a real soda fountain restaurant she thinks they would like.

What’s an In N Out? Sounds vaguely offensive.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I really want a hamburger now. Thanks a lot. ~pouts~

:smile:

2 Likes

If you do go to Whataburger, try the Dr. Pepper shake. It’s real tasty.

Second rate burger joint, inferior to Whataburger

Hey all.

Honestly, that’s what happened.

1 Like

Dems fighting words Mr. :boxing_glove:

LOLOL I should probably go do something productive with my downtime. Nawwwwwwwww

1 Like