[CS Lounge] Summer Party

I’m confuzzled

Hey Mast.

I took responsibility for the authentication problem in the mega thread.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Gotcha. Well could you do me a favor? Fix my connection? Appreciate it bud haha.

Ok.

It’ll be about 35 days playing time over 15 years. If you are in a hurry, have a snickers.

:wink:

2 Likes

I believe that there was an ‘adjustment’ recently :wink: I ran out after only a few reports yesterday in a pretty bad thread. So I think with all the mass-reporting abuse that’s been fairly rampant in GD recently, they’ve significantly reduced the number of report people have available to use.

3 Likes

1 Like

Is Smashburgers still a thing? I remember their burgers so fondly.

There is a smash burger here in town. Pretty good.

And TT

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4FGm4EoWOc5MZ16g/giphy.gif

I think i need to tap out haha. This can go on and on and on

1 Like

2 Likes

Whataburger Dr. Pepper shakes all around!

There’s a cool place in Texas called Moonie’s Burgers, if you have one close by. It’s really, REALLY good.

I might have to go try one of those, all joking aside haha.

Picked up some Mountain Dew Liberty Brew. 50 flavors in one at the store today. It was on sale and it intrigued me. Not too shabby

I got a Burger joint in town called Galaxy B&G. The owner is a Star Wars nut, and has nothing but SciFi stuff all over the place. And it’s 24 hours Star Wars movies on their TVs.

3 Likes

Server crash on my birthday. Good thing I’m not playing any more. I still have to go to work today.

4 Likes

I only regret that I do not have more likes to give… or I’d be liking every single burger post in this thread.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

:confetti_ball: :birthday: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday! :cake:

2 Likes