[CS Lounge] Summer Party

Indeed.
Can’t wait for the Majora’s Mask treatment of BotW. If that’s what they are doing.

Cant believe there finaly ending TWD comic books before they reveal what started it all.

I am ready for the 4th. I have a flank steak marinating. Got my flag out :us: Have the usual chips and whatnots to snack on. May even have some Mother Nature fireworks too. Those are always the best. Can’t beat Mother Nature to put on a grand show.:sparkler::fireworks::firecracker::boom:

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/1Fnxv4Lq1eI

Should be appropriate for tonight.

Picked up my car today from the mechanic. Nice cool air! But he exclaimed to me as I was paying that the brakes were really bad, and I couldn’t help but think “What do you think I’ve been saying for at least a year when I ask about them???” Sigh.

1 Like

Walking Dead?

How else will they milk money out of fans by making a prequel franchise?

3 Likes

Yes this week is the final issue.

I know what you mean Mast, It sucks, I hope it’s warranty work and you get it repaired at no charge.

It isn’t. It is toast

Sorry to hear that Mast.

I got bad news too, We’ve been in this house for 12 years and got notice that the lady that owned it sold it to her son and now we have to go through a property management company and they want an answer now as to if we will stay and they didn’t care when I told them I had a Mother I was caring for in the house that only has days to maybe a couple weeks left to live; They just said sorry we need an answer or you need to vacate by the 31st. This sucks because now I have no choice but to sign their lease give them a deposit and stay her for another year. I really wanted to get back home on the east coast of N.C.

These property management people have no compassion whatsoever.

Edit: I had a chance to buy it a few years back but backed off because I knew I would be moving to the coast soon, Wishful thinking on my part. This Blows Man.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that is happening. Hopefully you can get a good deal on the lease.

4 Likes

Thanks Kyzera; Maybe this was in my cards that were dealt me; I’ve got 5 acres of prime property in Charlotte N.C. 1/4 mile from the whitewater rapids park that hopefully I can sell and also I had a relative that was an Opera Singer that I get 1/8 of the share of her estate, Her stage name was Panchali Null, Google her and you can listen to her beautiful soprano voice.

She also played a part in the original animated “Beauty and the beast” and also in “Aladdin”

You can view all the roles she played in various shows under Playbill in the link below and in the link below that there is a song she sings and it shows her 2019 net worth.

http://www.playbill.com/person/panchali-null-vault-0000010712
https://networthpost.org/net-worth/panchali-null-net-worth/

2 Likes

I would honestly be careful how much personal information you share online. Anyone could take the information you’ve provided and find out about your family.

6 Likes

Final countdown!

Really hope someone buys Mad Magazine and keeps it going.

So I passed on the Dole Whip this time. I got blue milk on Batuu and a Nob Hill Chill at Giradeli(?)

Bleh… I just sat down and figured out what I need to do in order to complete Pathfinders 1 and 2. It’s gonna be a while.

Many reps! HANDLE IT!
(not quite 52k rep across six factions)

:laughing:

1 Like

My holocrons glow ominously on top of my PC tower in the dark.
:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Use contracts when doing world quests. If you do the world quests of the faction you need the most of and use the contract of the one you need the least of you could finish both around the same time.

Next week is Darkmoon Faire. Use the Whee! buff and the Darkmoon Top Hat (so you don’t have to keep running back for the Whee! buff).

6 Likes