[CS Lounge] Summer Party

'coz maybe they’ve seen us (seen us)

happy 4th all
/throws some streamers

4 Likes

Happy Fourth of July everyone! Be safe and have a fantastic time! I hope it’s as epic as this…

SOUND WARNING, turn your volume all the way down.

2 Likes

When did they give you notice. Because itnis my understanding they have to provide notice 30 days in advance.

1 Like

De do de soooo. Deo do de do doookkkk

My best Europe right there baby.

Do invasions. If yoh see it up do all the invasion quests. They are all Honor bound rep

3 Likes

Happy 4th, my fellow USAians! And happy Thursday to everyone else!

4 Likes

In the state of N.C. they have mailed me the option to stay provided an agreement is in place by August 1st or vacate the premises by the 31st of July however under N.C. law if we do not leave they must file with the court and a hearing will ensue and both parties present their case to the judge and if a hardship is found in favor of the tenant they may be allowed more time to vacate or come up with an agreement with the landlord, If it is found in favor of the landlord then the judge can impose 10 days for the tenant to vacate at that time.

What gets me is the letter states I have until July 31st to make a decision but these dang people will not stop calling even after I have told them the situation of my Mother dying, I did get word to the owner of my situation and hope that they will stop aggravating and calling me as I go through this with my Mother (And the letter specifies that I have until the 31st to make my decision), I’ve been advised by the owner to contact the land management company and explain to the owner of that company my situation (Even though I have but not to the owner but their only other employee).

It just really sucks that this is happening at this time because not only do I have my Mother to care for but I also have a deaf and moderately “mind challenged” sister to care for too. I just thank God that I have a loving supportive wife to help me get through all of this.

2 Likes

Happy July 4th to all in this [CS Lounge] ! :fireworks::confetti_ball::fireworks::confetti_ball::hamburger::hotdog::cut_of_meat:

3 Likes

https://clipart.wpblink.com/sites/default/files/wallpaper/fireworks-clipart/302073/fireworks-clipart-animated-gif-302073-7589931.gif

Reaching way back in the geocities vault for the holiday

9 Likes

My Mother passed in December. We are still getting bills and stuff for her. We had to file income tax for her and because it happened in December, we have to file for her next year. When it happens, it will take awhile to get all taken care of. You have a lot of work ahead of you. I’m so sorry for you when it happens.

3 Likes

Should have flying in the next 2 weeks.

I’m so sorry for your loss Misbecky, I can relate with you, I lost my father on 12/21/2003 and buried on 12/24/2003 who I took care of the last 2 years and 4 months of his life due to a stroke that left him paralyzed, Christmases don’t have that magic feeling to me now as they did before his passing.

My Mother has not filed taxes since 2010 and they will not be filed as no one took up as being her power of attorney and being there is no estate whatsoever there’s nothing the IRS or any bill collectors can do. I had already been through this with my Father and his situation was the same and no one has ever tried to collect anything because there’s nothing there; However in your case if there’s estate involved then it’s a different story.

Again, I’m so sorry for the loss of your Mother and the hardship it has put on you and your family; My prayers go out for you.

2 Likes

No more moping! We will have a wonderful holiday! A T-storm just rolled over but it is July. I will grill in the rain if I have too. Storms are scattered so we will have my flank steak and other goodies. Heard there was an earthquake in California. Hope everyone there is okay.

2 Likes

My main’s necklace is finally at level 50.

6 Likes

Just me tonight. Dad is going out with my sister to watch the Ft Hood Fireworks display. I’m just gonna grill up some Earl Campell’s Red Hots on the Foreman Grill and chill.

2 Likes

Got my bbq in amidst the 400 or so lightening strikes in the area. I have no idea how the lightening tracker works. :zap:

pokes the little sisters

(If this ends up being the last post then I pass on my “right” to start the next lounge" Going to work shortly and likely won’t be back in time)

2 Likes

Happy July 4th, Americans! :us:

I get to spend today inside (for the most part) and I’ll be comforting my cat tonight… she tends to get pretty scared by loud noises like fireworks and thunder.

1 Like

Hope everyone is having a great day.

Took Apollo to the dog park with the eldest for about 1 1/2 hours. We left when Apollo decided to lay down lol.

Got home and gave him a bath. Now about to grill a few ribeyes and some chicken for dinner. Hoping the neighborhood is quiet this year. We shall see tonight.

3 Likes