[CS Lounge] Summer Party

Hehe, no that is Community Manager Lore. My hair is not nearly that fluffy.

4 Likes

Is there a more apt time for pics or it didnā€™t didnā€™t happen?

2 Likes

Youā€™re prettier, too.

No flashy scenes that can give me seizures in Yesterday? Last few films Iā€™ve wanted to see have had that kind of thing :frowning:

3 Likes

Hmm, there are concerts shown, which have lights, etcā€¦ but I donā€™t recall how flashy they were. Nothing stood out.

1 Like

Should be safe for me then. Iā€™m only photosensitive to extreme stuff. :slight_smile:

Thought of you the other day when I went to go see Brugh.

1 Like

Something basic for dinner tonight. 18" Supreme from Joeā€™s Pizza. donā€™t feel like firing up the stove or oven tonight. Just wanna eat some pizza with Dad and drink a few beers.

Howā€™s he doing? Still taking care of his dad?

Large meateor from boston pizza for me and a large boston supreme for my mom and step dad.

1 Like

I finally made it upstairs! I had some coughing fits that made me really sore and so I didnā€™t attempt the climb earlier. Iā€™m still sore in general but doing better every day.

6 Likes

RTX? Please explain?

Nvidiaā€™s new Ray Tracing technology

Sigh, ER doctors are never in a hurry to let you know anything. Been here for few hours already. X-rays were done over an hour ago. I just want to know what I did to my ribs so I can go home.

Well, thankfully I did not break or dislocate my ribs, just have a severe contusion. I am still in a lot of pain, but I now have something to help with that a little.

No more bending over the bathtub to hold on to a sick cat while we are treating her.

2 Likes

Oh, that is right! The super expensive but awesome one. >_>

Rooster Teeth Expo. A convention centering around the company and its entertainment and gaming channels (Achievement Hunter, Funhaus, etc.), animation (Red vs. Blue, RWBY, gen:LOCK, etc.) and affiliate channels (Criken, Retro Replay, what used to be Super Best Friends, etc.). Iā€™m going because RWBY is my hyperfixation and has been the last few years haha.

Ohhhh, have fun!

Ohh okay. Yes his hair is magnificent!

His father passed a few years ago.

Thank you! I plan to, because a) an old friend of mine from college is coming down and b) for the first time ever, I managed to snag a pass to the only autograph session with the voice actress for my favorite character in RWBY. Iā€™m absolutely thrilled about both!!!

3 Likes

ugh, felt it coming on this morning, now I got a sore throat. Took some cold medicine, but it didnā€™t seem to help.

Zicam and rest are your friend.