[CS Lounge] Summer Party

Well, time to call in an Exterminatus.

2 Likes

We use to get quite a lot of centipedes in our house when I lived in Hawaii (base housing at Kaneohe MCAS). We lived in the older housing and it seemed like they loved the cinder blocks especially.

1 Like

I wish I knew where this one had been living so I could have eliminated it before it got in. It was horrific.

I bet X_X I hate most bugs!

1 Like

:hot_face:
I REALLY want to sleep…

1 Like

So do I.

2 meals down. 1 to go. Still 8 1/2 hours left on my shift though.

Good morning! Hope everyone is having a pleasant weekend so far and enjoying 8.2 :slight_smile: I need more bag space though… so many things to click on :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Decided to do my usual sunday brunch downloaded wizards unite last week made it to lvl 6 and now a auror man its hot 19c 66f and mowed the lawn productive day.

1 Like

*wanders in and curls up in a corner

BURP!! 'Scuse me, got a too full tummy filled with BLTs.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 Likes

Spent the day wargaming, which is always good. Gets me out of the apartment, and socializing with real people. Not that I mind playing with people 20 years younger than me, but it refreshing to talk to people in my own age group with the same interests.

2 Likes

Home sweet cool home. Nice cool shower and sitting under the ceiling fan at my computer. Lets see how recharged I might actually be now haha.

3 Likes

What timeframe did you live there? Wonder if you lived there the same time as me and MG :smiley:

1 Like

Got there end of August / start of September 1992 and left November 1994.

We had moved into base housing right before Hurricane Iniki hit.

I slept. So I’m happy for that. Not happy that I have to work another 12 hours tomorrow. I hope a sleep again.
But I will be heading back to get my holocrons and R2 droid. :grin:
Just need to think of a name.

3 Likes

What to name a black and blue R2 droid…
I also can’t decide if I want it black over blue or blue over black.

Bruiser. lol

1 Like

M-R2
:nerd_face:
Let’s see who gets it.

Happy Canada Day eh!

7 Likes

Happy canada day passes around the maple syrup and pancakes.

5 Likes

Happy Canada Day! to our friends across the river. Waves :raised_back_of_hand:

1 Like