[CS Lounge] Summer Party

Wishing the best for your Dad.

4 Likes

When I made my saber yesterday there was a couple next to me. That was their third visit that day.
They were a very friendly and happy. They were buying sabers for their sons. Building them exactly how they want.

2 Likes

:sunglasses: Summer is here! It’s 87 and humid with a chance of storms.:+1:
I’ve been playing the naga place (not gonna run off to check the spelling of it). I’m almost to honored with just futzing around cause I have no idea what i’m doing. Lot’s of mobs and my pet has become like tissue paper. I just saved Baine. That was kinda nice. I have always like Taurens.

1 Like

I’m guessing they are kinda expensive?

199.99 plus tax which I think is 7 or 7.25%

worth it in my opinion.

Oh yeah. It’s a whole show.

Where are you getting it? I have heard you talking about it. I kinda like swords. I have a WW1 cavalry sword on my wall in the living room. It’s next to a hand painted copy of a Frezetta death lord on a horse. It keeps the sales talk short! :grin:
I had a wiggly box on my launcher. I clicked it and it was a gift of a new dragon mount! Woot!

2 Likes

Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland. Savi’s Workshop/Scrapyard.

Ooooooooooh. New mount!

3 Likes

Assuming (yes I know) but assuming you like pastrami, and you have the capacity and have a smoker, you should make an extra corned beef to smoke so you can make personalized pastrami as well as personalized corned beef.

3 Likes

So sorry to hear. Please keep us posted and hope all is well my friend.

My thoughts and prayers will be with him.

1 Like

I just got my follower to level 3 today. I picked up the follow up quests but have not started them yet.

Instead went to Mechagon with a guikdie and we cranked out the quests there.

I really like Nazjatar (I think that is how it is spelled). The art and zone team hit yet another grand slam with this one. And I play on a setting of 4 lol. Imagine if I could crank ultra on that place.

Alas I won’t have time to advance those quests until tomorrow probably. When I get home from my kids work, dinner, and mythic raid.

Oh well.

2 Likes

So unbelievably irritated…

Stopped at the bank on my way to work to deposit a couple weeks’ worth of tip money. Turns out one of the two $100 bills was counterfeit. Nothing I can do but suck it up and eat the loss.

Told the boss she needs to train the inside staff to use the counterfeit markers to check $20’s and larger, and that I personally won’t be accepting anything larger than a $20.

1 Like

Good news, Dad is home, he just has an infection and they gave him some antibiotics.

4 Likes

I wanna jump on the promotion BUT not really motivated to play. If it’s still around til August, I’ll jump on it. Otherwise I’ll wait till the 12th of August to renew my sub.

1 Like

Lousy Porch Pirates…

Dad’s package was stolen while we was at the Emergency Room. It was a NA copy of Peter Jackson’s “They shall not grow old” Dang hard movie to get.

But I got my SSD drive with no issue as it was stuff in my mailbox.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that, man. Mail thieves are the worst - it definitely makes you feel unsafe. Will you be able to get another, or will you need to contact the shipping company?

1 Like

Amazon said call them tomorrow, as it could be a late shipment and someone could have marked it delivered prematurely.

3 Likes

Hope you all having a great evening. Went and reserved me a Collector’s copy of the new Zelda game coming out on the Nintendo Switch later this year today at EB Games.

Furthermore, I’m the only person that was able to reserved this as my EB location is only getting (1) copy of the Collector’s Edition which comes with an artwork book.

So glad I went in to reserve it today. :slight_smile:

4 Likes