[CS Lounge] Summer Party

We always revert to food. I busted out the grill and did some BBQ chicken. Threw some unshucked corn on there as well and cooked it just like that. And some baked beans. Was going to do macaroni salad, but did not feel like boiling eggs, chopping celery, etc.

1 Like

Microsoft had an update last year which deleted users’ files. A year before, they had one which nuked people’s internet connection. Fortunately, the fix involved an internet download?!

I’m glad I didn’t work at those customers’ ISPs.

1 Like

Gnomes are tasty. That’s why.

1 Like

If i wasnt afraid of switching toons id switch over to goblin warrior who i can say was a gnome hunter before gnomes could be hunters because i named him gnomehunterz

1 Like

Last day of school for this kids tomorrow! Got their report cards today and couldn’t be more proud of them.

I’ve got one graduating kindergarten and one going into grade 4.

Time is officially moving too fast.

/Theme song for tomorrow’s walk to school:

3 Likes

Got a good corn on the cob recipe for grilling corn.

Take corn on the cob, brush with ranch dressing, then wrap with bacon. Grill to golden goodness.

3 Likes

3.5 min in the microwave nice hot steamy corn with husks on.

3 Likes

Beep beep, out of the way.

1 Like

What a day!
I got a lightsaber and my friend got a purple BB droid. I went with the purple kyber crystal. They didn’t have any of the crystals up at Dok Ondars. O.o

We did a full lap around the park. Minus Splash mtn which was undergoing an in-ride exit when we approached. :confused:

3 Likes

I rember that happening to me on the incline to the top.

I’ve never been caught in a ride-stop. I want a lights-on of Space Mtn.

So aparently people are stealing stuff from galaxy edge that isnt bolted down and selling them lol even the glasses even tho u can buy the there even selling lightsabers.

Oh no, that’s awful and will make the park worse. :frowning:

It’s unfortunate too, because… under the heading of “This is why we can’t have nice things”… Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo had these really cool metal sporks that they provided for your meal. They stopped handing them out and switched to normal utensils because everyone kept stealing them.

5 Likes

This really is “Why we can’t have nice things.” =(

4 Likes

Time for a break from the Classic forums. /rolls eyes

2 Likes

Been on a break from the Classic forums after one day. Many months ago.

Even I’ve been gradually pulling away. Only so many threads ranting about Retail with a single line of “can’t wait for Classic” that I can take. =P

2 Likes

Or all the layer threads saying it’s bad/good/lazy/#nochanges. About how much more they know about WoW’s server structure and Classic needs than the ones who are actually working on them. Although it is a change from the ton of threads about how only streamers were given Beta even though most streamers weren’t and a bunch of players who weren’t streamers did.

2 Likes

Going to the emergency room with my dad, he’s having issues with his foot and doc said he should go. Gonna be gone for a while.

3 Likes