[CS Lounge] Summer Party

I turned mine in fine and now have the world quests and the 3 followers to level up also a few daily’s showed up and no warmode on.

Some players have had issues with this turn-in. That is the current work-around. Mine worked fine too.

sigh

More misreporting from Asmongold.

He sees he can’t right click to report on Classic Beta and assumes that means that feature will be removed for Classic.

He didn’t check the Help screen that shows Report a Player and Open a ticket greyed out. This is BAU for all Betas and PTRs - Blizzard can’t redirect those channels to QA only channels or null and CS can’t do anything with QA’s stuff so they are generally disabled.

An example of this is those options are also disabled on the 8.2 PTR and 8.2 did not go live with the disabling of those features.

3 Likes

Why would anyone assume support works as normal in a beta?

It’s a beta.

<.<

2 Likes

Because Asmongold. Any opportunity to denigrate.

1 Like

What is the gold cap in wow? Ten million or so?

9,999,999. For both characters and guilds.

1 Like

Are there meant to be WQ in Mechagon?

Only a few. Nazjatar is the main WQ area.

hug Kittin

/huggles Merdie

RB - I don’t see any WQ at all in Mechagon. Loads in Nazjatar.

1 Like

That’s right. Mainly pet battles and one or two others in Mechagon. Nazjatar is the WQ area.

1 Like

So last night we did Heroic crucible and part of BoD. A lot of peeps were still working on their essences and just wanted tj quest, etc. We didn’t want to pug mythic spots.

A few things from those runs. Essences quickly became a meme as a lot of us were not using them on the regular haha. We would say it for anything. “Can I get an int buff?” would get a response of essences. Was a lot of stupid fun…

Then I looked at our logs. Parsed 100% on Opoulence. I don’t care they reset the logs today. The screens hot I took says I parsed 100 and yeah haha.

Finally I spent about 60k on ore last week. In anticipation. Every auction sold and I had 130k more in the bank. So made 70k flipping ore. Pretty happy right now.

And don’t get me started on shinies. Yellow dot full stop. I need thatnore/herb/pool of fish. Haha.

2 Likes

Greetings from Batuu!
The Tip Yip is great. Like a light KFC

1 Like

time for new speakers too…mine are getting RF feedback from my computer.

Will the new speakers be better isolated?

yeah :smile:

Leave it to Blizzard to find out how to make the concept of “gnome supremacists” cool.

Stuffed peppers for dinner tonight. Quite tasty

1 Like

War wonton soup.

2 Likes