[CS Lounge] Summer Party

It’s only 60%. Could be a lot worse. I’ve seen 100% without a cloud in the sky.

2 Likes

hugs Alvie
Eeeeeeeee!
:grinning:

Like this right:

7 Likes

That’s Great Banewulf!

Your BP sounds like mine but my doctor says that I’m on all the meds that he can give me for my BP, Lisinopril-40mg 2 X day, Hydrochlorothiazide-25mg 1 X day & Amlodipine Besylate-10mg 1 X day. And he says there’s nothing else that he can give me and that was all yet my BP still gets up in the high 100’s over high 90’s to low 100’s at times, I’m having my doubts about this doctor I have.

I know what you mean Kyzera, If it’s just pictures and videos that you’re saving you should be ok but some programs load things to the registry and can be tricky when you try just copying the program folder itself, I hope that everything goes smoothly for you.

Oh, I’m not worried about backing up … just about done with that thankfully.

My trepidation lies in whether or not I will actually be able to get Windows 10 installed on the new hard drive we are going to install. I can search out any programs or drivers I might need, that shouldn’t be hard.

1 Like

Why is this drivel taking up space in the customer support section? Does this have a single thing to do with the multitude of issues occurring after the most recent series of updates and patches and if so, in what way?

Why would someone post a thread HERE that seems to only (poorly) attempt to refocus people’s attention from the problems inflicted upon paying customers by inept staff who apparently can never up[date or patch this game without creating dysfunction for those simply attempting to get what they’ve payed for.
(I know my goblin would have been so much better to have used to post this).

“Time is money” and Blizzard (via their broken updates) is taking too much of both of mine!

Ahh, how’s everyone doing tonight?

Beautiful evening here.

:popcorn:

4 Likes

Hint: masked language is against the forum Code of Conduct.

The SFAs who post here are not the Devs or QA. They don’t have anything to do with fixing bugs. Insulting any Blizzard employees is not constructive, ever. Your ignorant and insulting comments will not fix things. Filing correct bug reports that give a description of the bug and what you believe should be happening, without your stupid commentary, would be more useful than posting drivel like you did here.

9 Likes

Oh look, another bright ray of sunshine.

Well, to be clear, they aren’t taking anything, except maybe your posting privileges. You are spending your time and money completely voluntarily.

4 Likes

LOL! Yeah I’m doing the same and keep getting my bags filled up with all kinds of new item drops; This new zone reminds me of the underwater zone (Less the water) named Vashj’ir from the Cata xpac.

I take the same but they added metoprolol 50mg to the cocktail a few years back . That made the difference .

2 Likes

Thanks Banewulf, I will be sure to tell my doctor about this, Sometimes I wonder about his state of mind.

Because we encourage community, Alexorx. That this thread exists doesn’t take away anything. I understand your frustrated, and for that reason I edited your post. Please watch the language going forward.

3 Likes

Can’t get the quest to unlock WQ in Nazjatar to complete. So, I’ve got my gnome heritage armour. Now to work out how to get to the other new zone…

The work-around is to temporarily turn on warmode.

70’s all this week ._. so I don’t know.

I actually went back just after posting, and was able to hand it in. Either taking a break to get my gnome stuff done worked, or whining here did lol.

3 Likes

Alexorx, if you are looking for assistance, it would be far more productive if you create a thread and ask for some direction. If you are using the search option and getting waylaid by the Lounge showing up then you might need some help with keywords for the search.

2 Likes

Made Ruebens for dinner tonight using my home made Corned Beef. Quite tasty.

4 Likes