[CS Lounge] Summer Party

Yeah but did their mog really tie the raid together?

1 Like

Let’s just say… they did not stand.

1 Like

And then Bananawoman appeared in the next LFG. This is just getting too surreal.

1 Like

My sympathies that you have to go thru this enjoy what time you got left.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that Dumbeldorf.

To all the dads, soon to be dads, and those who do not know. Happy Father’s day

Smoked two briskets yesterday and gonna be grilling sausage, bacon wrapped corn and beans today.

5 Likes

Bacon Wrapped Ranch Corn on the Cob.

• Corn on the cob
  • Bacon
  • Ranch Dressing

Get some corn on the cob, make sure it’s shucked, Brush on ranch dressing, then wrap a strip or two of bacon around it. Grill til cooked.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Off at 7 tonight. Not sure of traffic or how li g it will take me to get south, but ima be there.

Now to figure out where there is other than a large broad area of a large state haha.
Yes not say g in purpose lol

That sounds yummy haha.

2 Likes

I come back to you now, at the turn of the tide!

Been on vacation, but I see you all survived without your monkey overlord. This pleases me! I hope you’re all having a good weekend. And Happy Father’s Day to those dads out there participating in the day and raising the next generation of gamers :slight_smile: :video_game:

11 Likes

This is not shaping up to be a good Father’s Day for me. Had a crown fall out while eating pasta.

1 Like

:frowning: I felt that in my tooth just reading it. Sorry!

5 Likes

The service for my cousin went well yesterday. Got a candle with some of her ashes inside as well.

9 Likes

Happy Father’s Day, y’all! Just got off the phone with my Dad. Already got him his present, which should be delivered on Wednesday (since they won’t be back until then)–I got him ~$200 worth of steaks and other meats for like $60 from Omaha Steaks. Since he’s on the Keto diet, he should be thrilled.

5 Likes

I’ve ordered gift packs from there for my parents. They’ve always enjoyed it.

2 Likes

It’s warmed up to 60 here. Whee! And it’s raining. No steaks on the grill for my hubby here. :cut_of_meat: Looks like take out.

Playing asasins creed 2 since im having issues killing cerubos in fate of atlantis p2 those tombs are a giant pain in the butt but i got my 2nd last seal.

1 Like

Tried to walk back witcher from where I messed up. Messed up again haha.

I give up. I think I need to just accept some quests will not be completed. And that is ok. It will annoy me. But I will deal with it lol.

3 Likes

Sunday is just the BEST day to work at my new job. The vast majority of state employees don’t work on weekends, so aside from four calls in the last eight hours, I’ve had my feet kicked up and just been chilling out.

5 Likes

Sunday is the absolute worst day to work at my job. When State inspections come, typically they come on a Monday. Leaves me to clean up and correct what everyone else has left messed up all week.

I might have to have a sit down with my boss when I come in on Tuesday. I am tired of fixing everything they mess up. No repercussions for them either. It is getting old.

4 Likes

So sorry to hear that you too have been through this as well MastadĂ´n, I thank the Holy Spirit for bringing us all together so that we can share our troubles as well as our good times with each other here in this lounge.

And my thoughts and prayers for you and yours as well MastadĂ´n.

1 Like

Thanks for the encouragement Merdrah, I know that your job is tough because you see this often, I believe you will be rewarded greatly for the job you do, Your words help me more then you can imagine.

2 Likes