[CS Lounge] Summer Party

O.o
One would think that they would want the extra attention. Given that E3 is nothing more than a PR/Marketing event.

Given that I’ve had people message me on Alvie about responses I’ve said on CSF, I don’t want people to associate Alvie to who I am IRL.

5 Likes

That’s fair.

I get that. Still we know you knocked it out of the park.

If you want to share feel free to message me on bnet and share what you did. If not nok worries. Still super cool you got to do it on a stage like that, one I presume means a lot to you as a gamer as well.

Crazy people are afoot. Best not to share in public. :o

Crazier than us? C’est possible?

1 Like

Sanity is a lie.

Normally I wouldn’t be as loose about it but because NDAs, and the game is a very hot topic one right now… >_<

Edit: I also ran into Lissanna along with Zenny. We all hung out. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You didn’t run Zenny over like you did last time?

Woo-woo. I once again have an ultra-wide lens.

2 Likes

It’s looking like I managed to recover my computer from purgatory. An old Laptop hard-drive, some duct tape and a bit of jury-rigging. She is functional again. Just need the machine to last til I get a new one next month. Got my eyes on a i7. :smile:

2 Likes

Merdie, you’d be proud of Bug. He just made himself a warrior named Gnomeshaker…

5 Likes

Woke up to a nice relaxing thunderstorm off in the distance. Some decent rain as I drove to work.

I love the sound of rain and thunder at night. If I didn’t have to adult I could have payed there for the next hour just listening

In other news i am really digging witcher thus far. Though, i think j will need to replay about an hours worth(last save point before auto save). I think j did some side quests out of order and now I can’t seem to compete them. At least I could not find the turn in due to main story progression.

Meh. The more you know

1 Like

Knowing you…you would have tried to convince him to make it a Gnome.

Are you going to take him to Hinterlands to farm Pavs?

Nice!
Comcast just got nailed in court.

Covor me intrigued. Off to Google I go

Edit. So Google was not fruitful. I lit up with lawsuits haha.

Most recent I found, though was in Washington. Is that what you were referring to?

Yes, the judge ruling in Washington state.

1 Like

I have heard nothing but horror stories about that company. And experienced it first hand. Tried to say I didn’t return my equipment. Until I brought them the receipt. Oh sorry we made.a mistake.

4 months later a collection agency is trying to collect on the cost of the equipment. Yeah I not so politely told them, with proof, if they pursued this I would sue them and the collection agency for acting in bad faith. If I so much as saw a shadow on my credit report I would do the same.

Then it got taken care of. It was like they were counting on people not keeping records or something.

4 Likes

I am so lucky. My hubby is a network manager for a major phone company. We get internet, cable and phone service dirt cheap. Unlimited phone and net. It’s kind of a waste cause I am not a big phone user.:grinning:

3 Likes

It is the middle of June and I still have not put the screens in the doors. It is just too chilly. We usually bbq on fathers day but it is damp and chilly. Rain off and on again. The lake levels are so high we get flood warnings if the wind just puffs a bit. I am going to grow mold if this keeps up.

1 Like