[CS Lounge] Summer Party

Finished food shopping and some cleaning. Was going to sit down and level that demon hunter. She must be cursed. The lag is so bad it’s unplayable. Every time I get ready to drag her out something goes wrong. :imp:

Come get some nice, warm cookies. Fresh from the oven and made with only the freshest souls. Um, ingredients. Yeah. Ingredients. ~walks away slowly~

6 Likes

/grabs a cookie

/nom, nom, nom

PS. Allergies suck.

I have had a migraine all day. It is making me feel sick. Hope it goes away soon I still have to adult this evening.

Also anyone have like a boatload of money they don’t mind giving me? It would go to a good cause. Me haha.

I want to try something new but need new equipment. But I have a goal. How I get there, who knows. But I have a goal lol

My transmission checked out fine today. Good news.

5 Likes

So I am looking for a really nice 1TB SSD, any suggestions?

If you’re looking for brands, I have a Crucial MX100 256GB, and it’s run for a 5 years without a hitch. However, it’s kinda not available anymore. I put a Samsung in Hubby’s, and it’s run for 2 years (no idea what model, but I think it was an EVO). Samsung’s a little spendy, but they’re decent.

Been looking at a Samsung 1TB 860 EVO SSD 3D NAND Flash.

I’m not allowed to look for computer stuff.

Very sad. Would love to love the OS and a few games onto an SSD.

But apparently that will cause friction I. The house

New Corgi Pokemon with a :heart: on his butt. Electric/Fairy/Dark.

1 Like

Wait, what?

Don’t mind me. I was in a really bad mood and had just gotten into an argument with my wife…essentially over wanting to upgrade computer parts haha.

Money, Money, Money, Seems to be the number one cause of how arguments start; At least between my wife and I.

1 Like

Random question, before you spend gold… is this for OS+base programs, or Games? SSDs are sweet for their speed, but there are a lot of things that don’t benefit from them in a major way. OS… fantastic to put on an SSD. Most games… no real benefit. Your Graphics Design or Video Rendering software? SSD’s are a lifesaver.

Mostly for … games and my OS.

OMG potter puppet pals updated for the first time in years -

\o/ kermit flail

2 Likes

My desktop gave up the ghost, tracked it down to a bad SATA controller. It ate two harddrives, so I’m kinda done with it. Currently usin an old laptop. No gaming til next month. Well, it’s will give me plent of time to paint.

1 Like

Well i like the adult coloring books great way to wind down im working my way thru robert jordans wheel of time coloring book.

2 Likes

No Alvie sighting?

Today is my wellness check to see if I am cleared for surgery. A little nervous but going to the doctor’s always makes me a little nervous. Maybe I will finally get my info packet and find out if they’ve changed the time of surgery on me like they always seem to do. I can’t seem to get a hold of anyone to find out. I should have gotten it over a week a go.

1 Like