[CS Lounge] Summer Party

I made some chocolate chip cookies yesterday. I haven’t made any in a few years. Not sure why I stopped making my own cookies. I only baked one pan as it was getting hot in the house, even with the patio door open. Today was too hot to bake more but tomorrow is a high of 68F so I hope to get the rest baked up then.

Going to buy my dad breakfast tomorrow at his favorite place for an early Father’s Day treat as he works the weekends and won’t feel like going out on Sunday.

4 Likes

Yeah, lot of presentations to sort through about products I don’t give a Gnome about.

1 Like

Strict NDA. I can post about it after :frowning:

2 Likes

Taking the truck into the shop tomorrow to have the transmission looked at. Last Friday, when coming home on I-35 from Austin, the truck got stuck in 3rd gear, and wouldn’t shift. I pull over and checked the fluids, and things when back to normal.

Ugh, if it ain’t one thing…

Didn’t know if it occurred yet or not.

1 Like

Wow. Just… that is incredible.

No sad faces! We’re all just excited :+1:

In other news…I’m leveling a new monk. This time on the alliance side. It’s also my very first panda :slight_smile:

I’m going for the achievement Two Sides to Every Tale for the mounts. I can’t remember the last time I was leveling on an Alliance character! It was probably like 6 years ago.

Wish me luck!

6 Likes

Downside to working nights that often run into mornings? I just slept through the most useful part of my Saturday. Fortunately, my Sunday isn’t really Sunday, so I still have an opportunity to make to the bank tomorrow.

3 Likes

Making arrangements to purchase an ultra-wide angle lens.

It’s been a while since I had a working unit :slight_smile: They’re loads of fun once you realize they’re for immersion - NOT for “getting it all in”.

2 Likes

Dude! The reactions to the Zelda sequel. People are crying. This is crazier than a Goblin and Gnome kissing.

2 Likes

Not that I’m remotely biased… But good call! Hehe.

3 Likes

OK after means it hadn’t happened yet. All I was curious about. Go roxxor their soxxors out there.

2 Likes

Sequel or remake of an old game? Are we talking Link’s awakening or did I miss something while I was out and about today?

Sequel. Announced to be in development at the E3 panel.

Saweet. I will have to look that up. My son insisted there was only Link’s awakening That makes me happy

Edit: Found the trailer and I am not entirely sure my son will go to sleep tonight. He is now excited.

2 Likes

Well, it “looks” like it will be cooler today.

It is nice and cool here and going to rain soon. I got my eyes dilated today so it’s a good day for napping afterwards.

1 Like

Truck is in the shop now, waiting to find out if my transmission needs work. Adulting sucks…

1 Like

Funny how many of us couldn’t wait to grow up, thinking that being an adult and making our own rules would be so much better.

Yesterday’s 100F weather got amplified for me. The apartment complex I live in is having the parking areas repaved and yesterday’s area dumped easily a couple hundred cars out of their usual areas. I spent three hours driving up and down, sitting and hoping, driving away to get food. The heat felt good - I had the windows down. Part of that has been the on and off low grade fevers I’ve been getting in the evening since Saturday.

Finally, my brother offered to park his motorcycles differently in the space, so his Harley was at the very back, then my car, then his commute bike. I get inside, and find out I’ve managed to run myself up to a 103.8F fever. >_< Odd as it sounds, I felt much better a couple hours later and this morning, as if getting that hot finally took down whatever infectious problem. We’ll see tonight.

I dunno, adulting seems okay. I had an ice cream sandwich for breakfast.

YMMV :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes