[CS Lounge] Summer Party

Yep; You remembered correctly Mastadôn 2 weeks after and it also says; On launch day (date to-be-announced soon) which was posted 6 days ago, Got my finger and toes crossed. :crossed_fingers:

Good Night Mastadôn.:sleeping:

Got a few more hours in.
So, did we have an Alvie sighting while I was OoS?

Ugh, sorry to hear that you are still having issues with it.

I know I need to change out my drive, like yesterday. I just keep trying to limp along with it out of fear of how bad the re-installing the OS is gonna be.

But it is getting so bad with ruining the performance of my whole computer. The drive is dying a horrible death – constant scan errors and missing files. I could have sworn it was toast last year when all the file names were missing for everything on my computer. But I got it to restart and the names were showing again.

My laptop came with Windows 8, but Microsoft gave me a free upgrade to Windows 10 when it first released. I don’t have recovery media from Lenovo, so I had to go to Microsoft and download files (that I hope will correctly re-install Windows 10).

Well, no screams for joy. So no Alvie yet?
I’m thinking about watching the Nintendo Direct in the morning.

I’ll be beside myself if I see you translating for Sakurai. :grinning:

Well I can say Square Enix had a translator. Also, the FF7 remake looks legit. I want it very much so thank you very much

However Twitter suggested a tweet yesterday that suggested somebody would be translating today too if I did my math right.

So to answer your question, maybe? Maybe not? Haha

The Nintendo Direct is 0900 Pacific. Though those are usually pre-recorded. Treehouse will be right after though.

Sorry Guys.:pensive: The long maintenance is my fault. I am having fun with my demon hunter. Now that I have sorta figured out how to play one, I was going to grind out a few levels today.

1 Like

It is way too early to do work. So… I’d show off my Horde tattoo but I’m not allowed to post links in my posts :frowning:

Paste your link, highlight the whole link and press the </> button.

1 Like

How ti play a Vengence DH. By Mastadood

Place hand upon keyboard
Press all keys at once
Move tonew target

Repeat

The end.

Haba

1 Like

Ok. Here’s my tattoo:

`https://www.dropbox.com/s/4hj6xqacnnmdwpe/tattoo-horde.jpg’

2 Likes

That looks amazing! Props to the artist.

2 Likes

Taking a mental health day today, and making a 3 day weekend.

3 Likes

Ya. He says he still needs to put more white in. That picture was immediately after the tattoo was done (Nov 2017) and my hand was swollen for 3 days!! Much better now… :slight_smile:

O.O
OMG!!!

(Filter counter)

Since I have to be an adult today I decided to make a crockpot of chili for tomorrow. I assembled it and found space in the fridge. I will put it on low and slow tomorrow morning. Going to make garlic bread. Have some raw chopped onions to add and maybe some grated cheese.:drooling_face:
Think I will make a pork tenderloin roast today with homemade gravy, broccoli tots, salad and fruit of some kind.

6 Likes

Pork tenderloin roast sounds good! I made one a few days ago with garlic, butter, and herbs.

3 Likes

I turned my last tenderloin into pulled pork, it was delish.

5 Likes

I rubbed the tenderloin with Chinese 5 spice, garlic, rosemary and olive oil. Smells wonderful.

5 Likes

So Alvie. Can you share? Enquiring minds want to know.

1 Like