[CS Lounge] Summer Party

Well theres the developer of resident evil thats doing a presentation thats japanese so i suspect that.

Fair enough

Now THAT is game immersion lol

2 Likes

That is REALLY cool.

2 Likes

Well, it was more that I also had music and was running a couple characters for mounts in WoW at the time, so I wasn’t even hearing the rain until the thunder. I’d also looked at the radar and saw the storm was passing pretty quick.

There was a funnel cloud a little further south, though.

1 Like

Well, I have to go to bed now. I’ll look for cries of Glee tonight.

Well, there goes the nice California weather and here comes the California summer.

It’s currently [102 Deg F / 38 Deg C] outside.

1 Like

thankfully we’re in mid 80s here.

/loads up a sweet 80’s playlist

2 Likes

Do not want.

2 Likes

Hi Papa V!

1 Like

Neither do I. =(

I know this is not the case, and just wishful thinking, buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

With such a long maintenance tomorrow, anyone secretly wishing for 8.2?

I will go loosen my tinfoil hat now.

1 Like

Go raptors hoora.

2 Likes

72 here with 37% humidity which is REALLY good for this area.

Which is still too hot for me to sleep. I just got five hours of sleep.

My computer is having a temper tantrum…2nd time I had to install the OS today.

<<<<----- Tips loosened tinfoil hat to Mastadôn and says: I’m secretly wishing for 8.2 to be released tomorrow as well. :crossed_fingers:

I know 8.2 has been on the ptr but not sure how long they test before releasing it.

Also has anyone heard an announcement of when the I think it’s the Arena season or whatever it’s called to end and the new season starts? That’s usually a sign of a big patch coming out too isn’t it?

There is a post stickied in GD. I am half asleep so don’t hold me to this. I think the new season will start 2 weeks after the patch?

You can earn PvP titles, Aotc, cutting edge all the way ul to that point.

Go check the sticky for certainty though. Eyes fetti g blurry. Time for sleep

2 Likes

rocks mastadon to sleep while singing pretty kitty.

3 Likes