[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

I know they’ve made some changes, and some elements of the book aren’t happening in the same order. I think the biggest change is going to be to Mat’s storyline because the actor dropped out or was dropped in the last episodes of season 1.

I need to reread the first few books, I don’t remember them well enough to tell what is entirely new, slightly changed or just out of order.

I stayed up way too late last night watching the first two episodes of season 2. I almost watched the third episode but the prospect of not hearing my alarm was real, so I went to bed. :smiley:

3 Likes

Testing testing! I can post again for the first time in MONTHS! Firefox would not show characters. YAY!

Oh, and hi hi everyone.

9 Likes

I still haven’t done ANY dragon races.

2 Likes

The races are pretty fun, and that surprised me. What I have not done is the recent old world race events, or the reverse/backwards ones.

I also admit, D4 and then Palia stole my attention for right now.

When I was living in Missouri, the local police wouldn’t come out to an accident unless it was blocking traffic or there were injuries. They just give you a report number and tell you to exchange info with the other driver.

Glad to hear it was a minor accident, and nobody was hurt.

Work’s kind of busy today. We’re doing a lot of catch-up from yesterday, since we’re closed. And we’re down my morning co-worker, so there’s an awful lot of work for me to keep up with.

And it’s :fire: hot :fire: (and humid) here today. Well, for Michigan, anyway. It’ll hit 90. But then we drop ten degrees tomorrow, then another ten Thursday, so things aren’t looking so bad, as long as I can survive this. But I’ve dealt with worse in MO, so this will be a piece of cake.

2 Likes

I found cinnamon rolls the other day. :yum:

5 Likes

Matts story hasnt much deviated compared to the others but things are deffinately interesting

firefox isn’t showing any thing for me at all. had to resort to using brave. then again, i am using an older version of firefox, because i don’t like the new version. much like windows 11, i don’t care for how it looks or runs.

i don’t mind honestly, just taking some use to, having to manage two different browsers, but its not overly difficult…so long as i don’t have too many tabs open. xP

Great to see you back! I’ve had a similar issue that you had, But I was able to fix it by logging into Microsoft Edge. So if it happens again, You may want to try doing that. :slight_smile:

Also, Officially reached 38,000 Achievement Points in-game a few minutes ago! So happy for reaching that milestone in the game! :smiley:

3 Likes

So many ? After watching this weeks ashoka.

1 Like

Yeah tell me about it, especially the ending. I was half expecting it to be Ezra that pulled her through. Not only was I surprised it wasn’t, I was shocked by who it actually was. I can’t wait til next week’s episode!

1 Like

I’ll pocket the natal day wishes for a month. :wink:

1 Like

So i go hunting for bg3 came out today i g2 my usual stops walmart game stop nothing game stop says they have recieved any info on physical copiesok no biggie. Go home do some research only japan getting physicals anywhere else is tbd.

Uhm, really not sure what to think about this pizza. I mean I love pineapple on pizza … but have never tried pickles on pizza. And now we can have both?!

1 Like

Well i found a pizza recipie for a rueban pizza sourkkraut and all.

2 Likes

Speaking of pizza. I had pizza for dinner tonight from a local pizza restaurant down the street from where I live. Best in town too. Tastes a lot better than Pizza Hut and Domino’s.

The rates there are great too. $30 for an extra large pizza which can serve 4-5 people.

1 Like

Domino’s briefly offered a cheeseburger pizza a couple of years ago. It didn’t catch on, but I quite liked it. It was exponentially better when you added your own pickles at home.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Post it! Sounds like it might be good.