1 (1 pound) loaf frozen whole wheat bread dough, thawed

½ cup thousand island dressing

2 cups shredded Swiss cheese

6 ounces deli sliced corned beef, cut into strips

1 cup sauerkraut - rinsed and drained

½ teaspoon caraway seed

¼ cup chopped dill pickles (Optional)

Directions

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a large pizza pan.

On a lightly floured surface, roll bread dough out into a large circle about 18-inches in diameter; transfer to the prepared pizza pan. Build up the edges, and prick the center all over with a fork so it doesn't form a dome when baking.

Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden.

Spread 1/2 of the salad dressing over hot crust. Sprinkle with 1/2 of the Swiss cheese. Arrange corned beef on top of cheese, then drizzle with remaining salad dressing. Top with sauerkraut and remaining Swiss cheese. Sprinkle with caraway seed.

Bake for another 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until cheese melts and toppings are heated through. Sprinkle with chopped pickle. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
1 Like

Now I’m hungry!!

2 Likes

Guardians of the Dream looks interesting. I love the new dragon and can’t wait to see what customizations they’re adding to the Grotto NW drake.

They mentioned there’s going to be a lot of Druid themed stuff from the new faction. I’m wondering if the owl is a new flight form, I hope so!

2 Likes

So is hardcore available on classic or wrath classic…

Hardcore is on Classic Era, so Vanilla WoW. There is a hardcore tab on the realm selection screen to switch between normal and hardcore realms.

3 Likes

That would be amazing if so! And I am looooving the new moonkin forms. For those, I may actually ditch my glyph of stars for the first time since it became available.

1 Like

Ty just want to make sure i dl the right one.

So aparently theres a blink and ull miss it cameo in episode 4 of ashoka.

hey now, spoilers! I haven’t seen it yet.

Dangit…

Stuck at connecting… grrr. Was gonna level my hunter.

Watching broklyn 9-9 so far funny.

10.2 pathfinder req

3 Likes

This makes me so very happy. I don’t mind Dragon riding for the most part, but I miss doing stupid things and being able to hit my flight form before going splat.

7 Likes

Got the first part of the Mimiron’s Jump whatever mount.

3 Likes

I gotta catch up on my Secrets. Have missed a few days. All these new Profession achieves have been keeping me busy.

Okay … caught up on Secrets now.

But WOW did that rare pack a punch on Jaguero Isle! That is not an easy fight with all the dodging of those beams that chase you.

It started out just me and an Alliance Arms Warrior as I had used a low level alt to channel the other brazier. We died a few times but were starting to whittle away at the rare’s almost 12M health. It was starting to go sideways near the end but thankfully 3 other people showed up to help.

10.2 pathfinder req

Reach Renown 15 with all Dragonflight factions

I have really got to get moving on reputations.

3 Likes

Same here.

3 Likes

I’m hoping they’ll consider lowering or removing it. My Loamm rep is only 11. I haven’t really been back to ZC since they changed the rare rotations. I guess I’ll get to work on it though just in case.

2 Likes

Doing the Fyrakk assaults on as many alts as I could is the only way I’ve managed to “max” out Iskaara and Maruuk by funneling all of the BoA rep tokens to my main. I’ll just need to push it a bit on Loaam and the new rep and I’ll be good to go there, thank goodness.

2 Likes

Make sure you’re doing the weekly assault quest on one (or more!) toons when you can. The one that rewards a piece of gear (that you may or may not care about) and a token for each rep (except loamm, sadly). If your toon is maxed, those tokens hit your inventory as BoA. I think they’re my main source of rep for my alts!

3 Likes