[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

you know it’s going to be an interesting night at work when your shift has t even started and the cops have already been called :roll_eyes:

least they were kind enough to tell you BEFORE you make the purchase. cause paying $340 for a wardrobe, only to learn it doesn’t lead you to Narnia? man, that would suck.

3 Likes

RIP Jimmy Buffett.

8 Likes

7 Likes

ugh the smoke from the wildfires is really bad in my city today. My eyes are burning just walking from the house to the car. Hopefully everyone is safe and the fires can finally be under control

6 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

Okay, if you say so …

9 Likes

2 Likes

Happy “Eat an Extra Dessert” day!

3 Likes

Rip steve harwell.

3 Likes

Now he’s eating his Cheeseburger in Paradise.

1 Like

Oh, mercy. When I just popped back into the game, got the Social Contract to agree to again. In before CS starts flooding with folks upset they have to accept it again.

2 Likes

I had it pop up last week.

1 Like

So far I’ve avoided most of that but I did buy canned refrigerated biscuits in pumpkin spice flavor.

3 Likes

I’m not in paradise, but I did have a cheeseburger for dinner in his honor. (I mean, technically it was a Whopper Jr but it was a beef patty with cheese on. I think that counts.)

4 Likes

I had a double cheeseburger in his honor.

I dont get why people refer blizzard as small indie company because something gets delayed or is realy buggy it just makes the poster look sily.

3 Likes

Darn it! Lost Trust Level 3. I’m pretty sure it’s the lack of read posts, but I’m not entirely sure.

WOT s2 is deffinately deviating but its certainly keeping things interesting but its good.

1 Like