[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

Yeah I had an incident yesterday as well. I was leveling with a couple of friends in Darkshore. We invited a druid that wanted in, he pulled 3-4 mobs, my friends had 2-3 already. I healed the druid, mobs went to me, healed my friends, myself, bubbled oom and dead. She was but a lowly level 14 priest, rip.

I’m working on trying to catch up to them on my druid, but she’s only level 8 so far. Can’t wait to get bear form. :bear:

Sorry you had a bad experience. I can understand if you don’t want to try again. What did you make and how far did you get?

1 Like

The Ironman process was harder. Not only could you not die but you could not receive any help, heals from anyone or combat help, at all. I kept running into folks that wanted to give a helping hand, and I had to tell them to not help.

2 Likes

Love being blasted awake to the sound of an emergency alert upgrading us to a hurricane warning for Idalia. We are inland in Georgia, but she is forecast to go over us while still at hurricane strength.

Best wishes for all in her path. Batten your hatches now.

8 Likes

Oh no! Stay safe. I hope it doesn’t do too much damage and no one gets hurt. :dracthyr_heart:

4 Likes

Thanks!

Definitely glad now we cut down that pecan tree next to the house.

Fingers and toes crossed that everyone comes out of the storm well.

3 Likes

But, does that mean, no homemade pecan pies?

I live in a grove. We have 7 more trees on our section of it. Plus my bestie has a large grove as well, so no shortage of pecans for us.

1 Like

Pecan trees love to shed their limbs during light breezes, so you can imagine what a hurricane force wind would do to them.

3 Likes

Yeah that tree right next to house lost a large branch right after we bought the house. So we felt that was a sign to cut it down asap.

1 Like

me when i played through Endwalker’s MSQ.

#IYKYK

but also me recently after learning of Windham Rotunda (better known as Bray Wyatt) passing away recently from a heart attack, whereas Terry Funk passed away 24 hours prior to this, after suffering from dementia. (both things my father had and passed away from)

yeah, i’m done with 2023…but after being done with 2019, and the absolute malarkey that was 2020…i’m not looking forward to 2024. :grimacing:

sets out refreshments, hot and cold beverages, and baked sweets. then sits back in his recliner once more to relax

4 Likes

Wonder where I can get one of these, lol. It’s just so adorable.

2 Likes

Your a warlock just summon one.

2 Likes

I’m in the mood for some world pvp. I wanna good scrap, not gank lowbies, BG queues are too long for my liking.

D’awww… :face_holding_back_tears:

Particularly liked the last bit, where it turned into Dr. Zoidberg.

1 Like

:dracthyr_a1: :dracthyr_a2:

The closest we can come to it is in game.

He doesn’t change color though :dracthyr_cry_animated:

5 Likes

Scratches headed reading forums makes a big bowl of popcorn enough for. Everyone.

i’m guessing you’re browsing GD. my sub expired so i don’t have any reason to venture there right now.

Nope here theres a perticular thread thats gone off the rails.

Only one? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hehehe I logged in tonight and my guild leader was on gathering the team to raid. I asked jokingly, “Carry Me?”, next thing I know I got invited, summoned in and got 5 bosses down (I spent more time looking at the ground). Got some heroic gear to boot.

6 Likes