[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

Bg3 will have to wait till it comes to the ps5

I don’t know Armored Core 6 but I am having an absolute blast with BG 3, I’d recommend it

i can empathize completely… my dad also had dementia although we think it was heart related when he passed. This year has just… sucked. I hope it starts looking up for you soon :heart:

1 Like

gonna find out if i can last at least 24 hours without my WoW fix. cause i don’t get paid till Tues, and my sub ends tomorrow morning. least i managed to get the stuff i wanted from the trading post. the clefthoof mount is kinda nice, but i also have my eye on a transmog set i’ve got frozen from last month.

i’m also extremely low on tender, so that can’t be helped either. .-.

2 Likes

Make a couple under-20 characters to play when your account is out of time. If you make them on a realm that you already have characters on you can mail anything useful to your higher-level characters when you have time on your account again. Just don’t do what I tend to - max out the lowbie character.

3 Likes

aint that the truth.

4 Likes

i do have a lvl 16 Monk i’ve been playing. though i’m also keeping an eye on the AH over the next few hours, just in case the DMF artifacts you get from BG’s go up. little something i can use on my Monk, once i get some time back into my account.

also trying not to level cooking up too much, want to save it for Pilgrim’s Bounty…though that’s not gonna be for another few months. i could always level up Northrend or even Pandaren cooking. just gotta find the mats on my alts before doing any thing else. :laughing:

2 Likes

So today I dinged Level 36 in real life. Starting to feel old. My friends are cooking me up a nice steak dinner tonight in celebration! :smiley:

12 Likes

Happy new rotation.

3 Likes

Happy birthday, it sounds like an amazing dinner with friends. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::birthday::boom::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Wreckingbull/Thundertotem here, switched mains. Back on Stormfury again.

1 Like

Happy belated birthday. I hope your steak was yummy and enjoyed time with your friends!

3 Likes

Get off my lawn!

And… Happy belated birthday! :partying_face: :tada:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Ah luny love i mean luna lovegood.

3 Likes

3 Likes

We can fix that problem dont cut the root of the onion ur less likely to cry :wink:

1 Like

6 Likes

well, that wasn’t fun. There goes my experience with HC mode. Never again.

1 Like

I’m watching a youtube video on stupid criminals and there’s one that has me all like clasp head OH NOES YOU DIDN’T

It was the tale of a man who walked into a bank in 2003 …
demanded large amounts of cash …

and instead of handing the teller the bag , he hands the teller his gun.

#Wat in real life

5 Likes