[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

/hugs

Hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re getting some rest!

2 Likes

I have 65 characters. I feel like I discovered a bug.

just learned professional wrestler Bray Wyatt passed away recently. not that long ago, Terry Funk, a wrestling legend passed away too. the former passed away from a heart attack, the latter had dementia.

something my father had and died from, so its something i’m all too familiar with. yeah, 2023 can just go away…and i’m putting that politely. :unamused:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Did anyone try HC yesterday? I played for a few hours last night with a couple of friends and we had a blast!

So anyone have an idea as to what could happen to a crafted mount that the person crafted and clicked on to learn but it did NOT enter the journal?

My friend just crafted 3 of the JC panthers and clicked them to learn them but POOF … I had him create the 4th one and it learned properly.

He says it’s not in bank or deleted or sold or mailed. I’m here at their house (IRL friends) trying to help him figure out what could have gone wrong.

He put in ticket. Will Blizz would be able to find the lost panthers?

1 Like

Have tried a full ui reset by deleting or renaming the cache interface ad wtf while logged outa game and launcher not the same as deleting or uninstalling. :wink:

Not yet but I will ask him to do it later.

We just got hit with bad storms so doubt he is still on computer.

I am currently waiting for rain to slack up just a bit so I can grab a coffee before I go for my MRI.

1 Like

Character name/realm? I could take a peak.

2 Likes

Total of 4922 strikes over 2 days. Sad thing is all the tornados. I don’t remember Michigan getting this many ever.

2 Likes

Thanks!

Character is: Ghostingsnow-Windrunner

He made the Ruby, Sapphire, and Jade panthers earlier today and clicked them to learn them but they are not showing as learned. Even doing /cast doesn’t work on them.

The Sunstone Panther he made while I was there was properly learned.

This is his second time making the colored panthers this week. The first time he used them to create the Jeweled Onyx Panther.

Yeah, they didn’t learn the mounts, they sold them to the vendor. They may have had a vendor window open and not realized it.

Assuming they aren’t still in the vendor buyback option they should be able to use the Item Restoration page. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thanks, I will have him look at the Item Restoration service!

Will he be able to recover all three at once or will it have to be done one at a time?

1 Like

Yes, the item restoration option allows you to recover multiple items from a single character. So as long as they select everything they want to restore before completing the process, they should be able to grab all three.

8 Likes

Thanks so much! He was certain he wasn’t at the vendor … but it is easy to miss things when trying to do something in a rush.

I have emailed him the link and he will access the service once he is back from town.

UPDATE: My friend has recovered all three of his mounts. Thanks again for the help!

11 Likes

The one near Grand Rapids Thursday night came down about two miles north of where I used to live. Which is a little scary.

All in all, we got some heavy rain for about 10-15 minutes. The line of storms kicked up a couple miles south of town.

Well another one bites the dust rip bob barker.

6 Likes

RIP Bob Barker. you will forever be remembered as the best host of The Price is Right. (no offense to those who love Drew Carrey, because he DOES do quite a good job)

8 Likes

Got some extra money coming my way… Balder’s Gate 3 or Armored Core 6?