[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

IVe always done it the other way and to make sure i didnt come off as a jerk i politely mentioned the way i suggested

2 Likes

Truer words havent been spoken.

6 Likes

this is why i try to be cautious about questing late in the day. i typically log off before a certain hour, unless i’m struggling to sleep. but even then, its mostly just exploration, or working on a profession or archeology.

1 Like

The meger just hit another signifcant roadblock looks like the uk isnt too happy with the latest development.

Was gonna make Mussels Marinara over Angel hair pasta, but dad’s not feeling so hot, I had to put the kibosh on that. Oh well, I’m on standby in case he get’s hungry.

2 Likes

Ashoka tonite now may the force be with you.

3 Likes

So we finally got some good news regarding the massive forest fire in West Kelowna region. Because of the rain we have been getting for past couple of days and today, They are saying the massive 12,000 hectare blaze could be contained by this weekend!

They have also started to lift some evacuation orders and alerts in the region. The ban for tourists to come here and visit is still in effect however. And that will not be lifted until September 4th at the earliest. As the province is still under a state of emergency.

10 Likes

Great news stay safe.

4 Likes

in regards to vegetable puns and how you can’t really make any…allow me to “squash” your assertion. but in all seriousness, “corny” puns have always “bean” a favorite of mine. but most people who hear them, want to…“beet” me down over them. :grin:

5 Likes

Better watch out for corn they have ears and onions tend to leek secrets.

On a side note id hate to mention the Q words but the cs forums have been nice this week.

2 Likes

7 Likes

So system mail last 6 months good to know ty for the info.

2 Likes

Not all, but it generally will.

3 Likes

Be sure to grab your Tabard of Brilliance from Prime Gaming if you haven’t yet.

3 Likes

Originally, our weather forecast today called for temps in the 90s. It’s 74 and foggy. One more potentially warm day (80) tomorrow, then low 70s and down for the next week. This, folks, is why I moved back home.

Well, that, and I was sick of living in Misery Missouri.

2 Likes

Did you get that incredible lightening show last night? My backyard lightening detector registered 3772 strikes. The thunder never stopped for 2 hours. It was just a long roaring sound. It was like being in a strobe light.

4 Likes

Nope. We got a few showers, but that’s it. Looks like it was all brewing up down your way. I’m kind of jealous; I’d love to see an awesome show like that.

Edit: And now there’s one of those storms just south of us. It’s just a constant rumble of thunder.

Yay!!! Just got the Verdant Skitterfly from an Expedition Scout’s Pack

7 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

I need a week off from my responsibilities at home… I’m really tired and in a moderate amount of pain.

2 Likes