[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

Sorry for your loss hugs.

4 Likes

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your leilleath. the loss of a loved one is never easy to deal with. i’m approaching the 8th anniversary for my mother (on Sunday) and my the 4th for my father (on Sept 14th).

as a wise man once said: “remember, i’m pulling for ya. we’re all in this together.”

5 Likes

As long as your not pulling there fingure.

2 Likes

Condolences and hugs

2 Likes

Winds to your wings, Leilleath.

5 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. Hugs. :people_hugging:

I hope everything gets worked out soon. :dracthyr_heart:

5 Likes

My condolences. Hugs to you!

Losing a family member is bad enough, but trying to deal with all the calls just has to be miserable.

A crisp, cold morning this morning down into the 40s. I love living in a small town; when I got up to walk the dog this morning, it was still dark, and you could see tons of stars (Orion is visible in the eastern sky again - a sure sign of fall). And we have goldenrod blooming all over. Which, as my mom says, means we’ll get our first frost in about six weeks.

7 Likes

Thanks everyone. <3 It’s been a rough few weeks, but she went peacefully in her sleep unexpectedly. She hadn’t been ill which was an amazing blessing and had just celebrated her 89th birthday the week before.

But yeah, the calls have been insane. I actually had one scam call that came in almost a week to the day where this woman was supposedly making a cash offer on her old house that we had already sold last year. I’m just like, really? The number of scams that come in are insane anymore. I had finally trained my grandmum to let the answering machine take it and any of the family knew they had to wait and holler for her once it clicked in. :sweat_smile:

I am so ready for this. The fall bug has bitten me and I’m ready for cooler temps with the windows thrown open and all of the seasonal baking that comes with. I broke down yesterday and was that basic gal - I got a pumpkin-spiced coffee while I was out running errands.

8 Likes

The best part is getting the heavy quilts back on the bed and enjoy the awesome weight while you’re nestled up snug.

5 Likes

Cider Mill season! :apple:

Should start in a few weeks.

3 Likes

i had to bust out the weighted blanket this morning when i got home from work. it was actually chilly.

@Leilleath… my condolences <3. I lost my father christmas morning in much the same way, but i promise it does get easier :heart: and while i don’t know you personally, you sound like an incredible individual and i bet she would be proud of you :hugs:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Not seeing much Tyrande here, but I asked MidJourney to generate a creepy image of her drinking pumpkin spice.

**Tyrande::2, drinking, evil, pumpkin spice::2, creepy, anime-style**

8 Likes

Tyrande during Hallows End, enjoying a fall beverage. :+1: :grin:

3 Likes

3 Likes

That’s gorgeous!

3 Likes

8 Likes

That LEAVES a lot to be said!

4 Likes

Scratches head at tank was doign ZF hadnt done it in a few years fine i get that so instead of going right like most groups he goes kills ghaz hydromancer then the gauntlet instead of doing the last boss he goes full circle and kills the other 3 bosses then backtracks to last boss makes no sense…

nearly every tank i’ve had for ZF has done hydromancer and ghaz after the last boss, so i understand some confusion there.

1 Like