[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

Congrats!

This isn’t me I swear…

8 Likes

Instead of going back to TOTK i bought jedi survivor.

Well, this is odd. I don’t seem to be able to log out of my forum account. I click the logout button, a series of pulsating dots appears in the middle of the screen, and… nothing happens. If I refresh the page, I’m still logged in.

I’m having an issue as well. I tried switching characters earlier to see if I would still have access to my TL3 and I had to click several times for it to change. It seemed to be a little easier switching back though. :dracthyr_shrug:

Today is cold and damp. Feels Fallish again. High today is 64 so far. Just going to get colder. The fall day feels keep coming. It is going back to near 90 on the weekend. Summer is hanging on. August is a goofy month.

5 Likes

<— Is jealous.

It’s 100 here, 102 tomorrow and 107 on Thursday though next week we’re predicted to have some rain, so it’ll be semi rainy and 98 degrees. :smiley:

I pretty much just don’t go outside during summer.

7 Likes

Meanwhile this is how I feel:

7 Likes

I like the heat tho id rather be in a pool or beach.

Luckily, my bestie put in an in-ground pool this year. We have been having a lot of pool time this summer.

2 Likes

i work in a hotel and there is no AC at the front desk and when i work in the pool it’s even worse! The heat is left on so it’s around 30C with the humidity from the pool it’s closer to 35C. it’s kind of the worst lol but i hate winter more cuz it’s typically-40C :roll_eyes:

Ouch thats cold have you learnt let it go because the cold never bothered you anyways.

2 Likes

maybe this year i will! haha

2 Likes

Not to mention the Onion Knight, and Dastmalchian are in it.

I was wondering where i recognised the captain and unless u watched jungle furry the beard would throw u off

I do quite a bit of work for the urban community I live in. It’s great when they step up for me. Most of them know I recently had issue with my foot which limit’s my driving, but there is this one lady that insisted I ferry her around to do her shopping and started bad mouthing me for not doing it due to the pain in my foot and leg. So when I showed up at the community center to pick up some paper work, some of the local street people came up to see me and let me know that lady will not be a problem, nothing bad happened, apparently they had a “talking” with her. It seemed like they didn’t like what she was saying and put a stop to it.

I do “gypsy taxi” for the locals that cant afford it, and they pay me if they can, but I never ask for anything. Been doing it for about 10 years now.

Sometime when I hit the local convenience store, I buy a few $1 beers and spread it around to the locals. They call it “Blessing of Beer”.

Haven’t had anyone break in or do anything bad to my dad or me.

Sorry, just rambling… finally got dad to relax an go to bed, after a busy day and I am unwinding.

9 Likes

I was outside pressure washing my mothers house this morning.
I think I got more water on myself then on the house.

6 Likes

https://mashable.com/article/discord-io-data-breach

Sorry, deleted too much in my edit and there was nothing but the link.

Re-edit lol: Part of Discord had a data breach.

Thank goodness it isn’t Discord itself. That would have been terrible.

4 Likes

Parts of the internet would have freaked out. I mean, is Ventrillo still a thing? lol

1 Like