[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

Had really bad storms come through earlier with high winds and sideways rain, but they left a nice aftereffect.

6 Likes

its coming down in buckets here.

Dodging buckets must be fun!

2 Likes

You cant win at dodgeball if i keep getting hit by the bucket.

1 Like

Not me scratching my head wondering why y’all are talking about eating personal care appliances on the way home…

The company is Conair.

:face_exhaling:

Say hi to cameron for me.

Starring Nick Cage

1 Like

Put. The bunny. Back. In the box.

2 Likes

Think u can get this for the servers lol.

1 Like

The bunny doesn’t want to be in the box.

/pokes head into the lounge

For anyone who is considering a vacay to a beautiful and HOT location… 20 out of 10, I would recommend Jamaica.

We got back tonight and it’s going to take a little adjusting to life in the real world. Everything was amazing. Defintiely something that was well overdue too. Next trip, we’re going to book something for the whole family.

8 Likes

sniff you smell kinda crispy

3 Likes

OMG…Sooooo many people fell victim to “I’m in the pool…so I can’t burn…right???”

Thankfully, my wife and I were very diligent and reapplied sunscreen on the regular! We got some great tans, but thankfully, never actually burned!

I was ridiculously hot there, though! Meaning, 33C+ (94f+) not including humidity on a regular basis! Things wouldn’t even dry when hung outside due to the humidity!!

Still well worth it for a first vacay for just the two of us since our honeymoon!

5 Likes

I get that all too well unless i have 7 layers of sunblock i burn shoulders and nose.

2 Likes

Charred elf never is palatable.

4 Likes

But it goes well with Lembas viva la horde.

1 Like

Palia open beta started… I’m 242 in queue now. LOL :sob:

So not used to this… lol

1 Like

I haven’t seen much on that, the trailer looks cool though. I’m waiting for Ilysia, which is going to be a fantasy based MMO in VR. I think they are doing initial beta tests right now…I did not get in. :frowning:

Though honestly I’m spread so thin right now between multiple games that’s probably a good thing. LOL

3 Likes

I’ve been in since Alpha. It’s been an interesting process to see how things change and develop! I haven’t been part of anything like that since my Dynamix days. lol

VR? Fancy!

LOL I know that feeling.

Yeah, I picked up a VR unit a couple of years ago, works as stand alone and via PC for the more graphically intense games. I enjoy the heck out of it, though mostly solo because my friends with VR too are flakes. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes