[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

Just remind them you can have a party just dont trash the house and keep it in one piece weve all done it while the parents were gone.

2 Likes

Haha! Thankfully, mine are still young enough that they won’t be alone. Grandma is there for part of the trip and then is trading out with my father in law.

1 Like

So youll come hoem to more spoiled and a little plumper ok.

3 Likes

Have you dried out yet.

pretty safe to say the flood waters are gone. been getting some fairly clear weather, and (thankfully) cooler temps lately. honestly, i wouldn’t mind the hot summer days, if we had a cool breeze to accompany them.

3 Likes

/me casts expeliarmus u to death valley california…

has reflect up, then teleports himself to a cooler area

2 Likes

6 Likes

Grandma’s parties are the best parties

5 Likes

MMh soda pop popcicles so good

SoCal too Vrak. It has been so hot lately in LA.

We could really use some rain here in British Columbia, Canada. We are currently Stage 5 drought conditions where I live. Plus we are currently in the worst forest fire season ever on record across Canada.

A town about 1.5 hours drive south of where I reside got fully evacuated last night. Due to a forest fire that crossed the Canada / US border from Washington State.

So really hoping we get serious rain here soon.

4 Likes

Stay safe things are a little better in alberta but not much.

2 Likes

I was talking to my co-worker in California this morning. She said it was cooler, with a high in only the 90s, but the humidity went through the roof - 77%. Jeez, the humidity in Michigan isn’t that bad.

A bunch of friends and I are going camping on South Manitou Island this weekend. I’m already packed. No, I’m not eager, not at all. Why do you ask?

4 Likes

we’re at 90% in my area of California

RIP Paul Reubens. You may have been Pee-Wee for most, but once seen - this is what I always remembered him for.

4 Likes

Yesterday, with a high of 92, the, as they call it here, Real Feel was 108.

1 Like

It’s great outside today, there is thunder storms, but the temperature is down to 89 and the humidity is at 74% I can actually go outside today… well,if it wasn’t for the storms. :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain::thermometer:

1 Like

Happy dance, they’re going to announce the new TP rewards today. They teased that class sets are coming!

6 Likes

meh nothign to fancy.

this ones not bad for aug

2 Likes