[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

5 Likes

Yes! The email is legit as I had received one as well. If you are concerned with an email such as this one, I visit the website directly.

This time since it mentioned to update your profile, If you login to the Blizzard Research Portal Website, You’ll see the survey there that is linked in the email you recieved.

As always though, If you are concerned about any phishing emails. Just delete them without opening them. As this is what I do if I don’t recognize the sender!

4 Likes

So, I washed the work vehicle. Now we have Tstorms and rain.

Apparently, this is my superpower

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

2 Likes

Yee, legit. I once tested some stuff on the Irvine campus and got this awesome Blizzard Tester shirt!

3 Likes

Please come to Texas, I would love some rain. :smiley:

6 Likes

Aren’t you a Skycaller!?

2 Likes

Technically, but it isn’t as effective as you might think. It’s just me, in my backyard, yelling at the sky. The neighbors are starting to talk. >.>

15 Likes

The mental image of that made me spill soda from my nose LOL

6 Likes

“centuar and his flies angrily yell at the sky. story at 11!”

10 Likes

A cold front came over. It scoured out all the smoke, so my eyes feel better. The heat and humidity went with it. The windows are open with a nice breeze. AAhhhhh. :grin:

5 Likes

feel free to send that cold front our way becky. i could use some cooler temps. :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s been really nice up here, too. Got some storms last night, but today’s been just about perfect. It’s going to drop down into the 50s tonight, and just pleasant for the next week or so.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Oh yeah, wanted to say: the Time Rift performance issues people had due to a large number of people in one place and the devs responded by lowering the population per shard for the zone while the rift is happening. Mentioning that as another example to use of how the devs do in fact listen to player feedback.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Now all I can picture is this…

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/906234294333218826/943732268940288050/IMG_7139.jpg

7 Likes

“we interviewed Cloud earlier today, and he gave us this response to the old man in question:”

“whatever…”

:grin:

5 Likes

But did u do a background check and see if he was a mercenary or ex soldier.

1 Like

well he says he’s an ex-soldier and now a merc, but most people we’ve talked to said they’ve “never heard” of any one named “Cloud”. :thinking:

2 Likes

My wife and I are going on our first vacation in 15 years on Wednesday!! We’re heading down to Jamaica for a week at an adults only location which means the kids can’t come with us :slight_smile: … I mean :frowning:

We’re so excited!!!

7 Likes