[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

Given that the specifically-named software is specific to Diablo IV, not World of Warcraft, it doesn’t seem particularly useful, helpful, or relevant to bring it up when addressing someone looking for help on the WoW CS forum, unless they mention it first.

3 Likes

Oh dear … attack of the blue boxes has started again. Do other people see it as well OR is it an issue on my end? It is also showing up on the Pet collection page as well.

6 Likes

Ok then let me ask this is there a wow eula and a blizzard eula or are they the same thing in regards to botting and cheat. Programs.

This isnt a arguement weve seen players that have had auto hot keys on there computer and possibly been flagged. My reasoning is that it could result in the same thing if theve had violation before blizzard could look at the bigger picture.

I just checked your character profile and I’m also seeing those boxes on various mounts in your collection. May want to submit a Bug Report on the Website Bug Report Forum. This way to website team can look into what may be causing this and resolve it!

1 Like

And I see the boxes on your profile as well.

Will be doing a post in a little bit.

Currently working on my spreadsheet and mount counts for a post later (as I’m a bit behind, lol).

1 Like

I love Grammarly. Heart heart heart.

1 Like

My mounts look like this as well. I figured it was just the website acting up. Good to know it’s not just my mount collection tab being weird.

1 Like

My pets and mounts are showing a number of different-sized checkered boxes. There doesn’t seem to be an obvious pattern. Vendor/drop/quest reward/captured/store-bought/crafted randomly randomly boxed.

1 Like

Hope everyone is having an okay week at least. I’m just hanging around. Could be better.

4 Likes

So aparently if u google the largest mall in North america West edmonton mall edmonton alberta is the largest in NA.

That’s correct.

Messed up on my kids doctor appointment, I thought it was today, showed up, and found out it was last week. Luckily, they can squeeze an appointment in on Monday morning, so not all is lost.

6 Likes

I’m still alive, sans toe. It’s been healing nicely.

8 Likes

Now I can gross out the nephews as I have to change the bandages daily. I’ll make sure to do i when they are around. :grinning:

7 Likes

Hey, it’s the little things!

There is this fellow on Tiktok who had an elderly neighbor who had lost all of her toes due to her diabetes. She had prosthetic toes and there were a few stories he would share about her and her prosthetics. I’m not even going to lie, I got teared up from laughing so hard between the story itself and his delivery, if you need yourself a bit of a laugh when your nephews are unavailable for torment.

4 Likes

I just got an email that says the Blizzard User Research Portal is now live and they want me to update my profile. Is this legit?

i’m gonna say probably not, because i didn’t get any thing of the sort. but its best to wait for confirmation before going any further.

1 Like

Just got home from a really good meal at the corner Chinese restaurant. :grin:

If it’s a fish, it’s really well done. Looks very Blizzardy.

They also want to invite friends and family.

1 Like

I have the Blizzard User Research Portal bookmarked. There was a survey available on it for me.
https://research.blizzard.com/Portal/home

Edit:
I didn’t even look for an email. I just went to the website.

Edit 2:
I received the email. Looking at the links in the email I can see why you were concerned.

1 Like

rain is nice weather, the sun is the bad weather.

3 Likes