[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

Baba’s Pickles - Pack quart jars with dill, clove of garlic & 1 teaspoon of pickling spice - Add cucumbers & one piece of dill on top. Bring to a boil, 21 cups water 1/2 cup pickling salt, 1/2 cup vinegar. Make sure salt is dissolved. Let Brine cool to lukewarm. Pour over cucumbers & tighten lid. These are fermented dills. Enjoy

2 Likes

I opened Old Scholomace on my EU account tonight. I think it only took 7 alts to get the toy this time.

3 Likes

The Iridikron fight in the new dungeon is no laughing matter. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I just want to give you credit and say, “Thanks!” for me getting a mount last night.

Your mog screenshot inspired me to change my mog, which led me to go to Dalaran and then on to Suramar.

Since I was already in Suramar, I decided to go ahead and run mythic Nighthold … and the Hellfire Infernal mount dropped!

6 Likes

It’s not. :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain: :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

YAY, grats! :dracthyr_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Its raining its pouring wish i stayed in bed.

2 Likes

RIP Sinead O’Connor.

She really had a tough time over the last year or so, with her son’s death, and her own struggles with mental illness.

10 Likes

It’s like, I get ESPN…

3 Likes

Hows eveyones day going not to eventfull i hope.

2 Likes

little warm, thinking of possibly faction changing my Rogue soon though i need to get food tomorrow…and resub on Fri at least.

gonna play it by ear though, see how things go.

2 Likes

Interesting they speciificly name a program if we see anyone being acused of cheating ask if they use this one.

1 Like

honestly, when i read “game-modifying” i think of stuff that changes the graphics or character models or something.

Warden looks at all programs on the computer not just wow related.

yeah, i think i need sleep. i totally thought “Warden” was some “supreme GM” or something. :rofl: :sleeping:

crawls into the pillowfort for the night

4 Likes

bored at work catching up on this thread lol… how’s has your day been? (and happy very belated bday!, that’s how behind i was LOL)
(and vrak too, eesh cannot forget everyone’s favourite centaur!!)

2 Likes

Day was good ty for the bday wish just relaxxing gona get travers log done tonite or as much as i can since im moving this weekend i want to keep playing d4 but must not stop travelers log havent lost a month yet.

1 Like

I think that invites a negative tone, we shouldn’t be asking those things if we’re helping users.

1 Like

What one player uses for a seperate game may not realize is bannable in another even for another franchise better to educate and maybe try to help them realize there mistake.