[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

Star trek strange new worlds just droped one of its best episodes crossover with lower decks.

3 Likes

yeah, i’ve seen posts on FB about the flash floods near me. the parking lot of a wendy’s was apparently flooded out and the mall in the town near me was apparently flooded out too.

from what i heard, the roof might’ve fallen through there. latest so far, is its gonna be closed for at least a few more days, for clean up and the necessary repairs. worst i’ve got, is a leak coming out of the light fixture in my kitchen. super’s been notified and she’ll get in touch with the landlord, who’ll (hopefully) send someone out to look into it.

the thunderstorm was beyond fierce though. never saw a weather report refer to it as “strong thunderstorms”. normally its “severe” or just plain old thunderstorms. :neutral_face: but a lot of the roads have to be repaired due to the intensive damage. i feel bad for any one impacted by this and hope they’re alright and things get back to normal soon.

7 Likes

Were glad your safe.

4 Likes

My sister and her family were at Atlantic Motor Sport for an event this weekend and got stuck there. They finally got out last night after 10pm.

4 Likes

I just have to say, I absolutely love the Whelp daycare quests. They’re fun, cute and engaging.

My favorite is finding the other whelps in Val, kind of like an easter egg hunt.

1 Like

Were back baby season 11 futurama.

3 Likes

Fact of the day
Why Do Arizona Driver’s Licenses Last So Long? Arizona law states that a driver’s license doesn’t need to be renewed until the driver turns 65 years old. The standards were set by Arizona lawmakers decades ago, and in 1999 state legislators actually voted to extend the renewal age from 60 to 65.

8 Likes

Looks like Rufflebottom had some sort of incident. Or some kind of glow or fire sticks they were raving with?

6 Likes

Her staff is all aglow today – it has no chill.

:laughing:

5 Likes

*Looking at Jugend’s post…

Just going to look around and notice a new roof on the house (1/2 way through the process) and next week… 2023 Honda Pioneer 700-4 will be our new vehicle. It will have a snow blower on it and overall more than the beetle. Ms Becky… not a truck but a nice UTV to dig the beetle out :wink:

Happy travels.

Edit: hey, I thought the new Ruffle look was pretty cool

4 Likes

Agreed! Really enjoying doing the new quests this has to offer. Just starting actually to getting back into collecting the various Battle Pets this game has to offer!

Yup! This is a cool activity to do as well. :slight_smile: Hope Blizzard adds more events such as this in future patches!

2 Likes

I haven’t started watching Lower Decks yet, but that was a fun episode. One of my favorites, in fact.

1 Like

Same actor and actress that player ther characters perfectly you dont get good crossovers very much.

4 Likes

The real question is does the spider realy need pants or is it a existancal crisis where it cant tell if its peter parker mutated into a spider or a real spider.

2 Likes

I think I have her fixed. She was in her main gear when I was farming the toy in Scholomance and I forgot to change her back.

4 Likes

Grandpandamum!

How goes grandpanda? Is she like in elementary school these days?

Now you are a real yuper!

hey, let me know if you haven’t got the toy yet. i can help you out with that part, as i’ve got the toy already.