[CS Lounge] Summer Here, Summer There, Summer Elsewhere

Alliance also get a mount (Harbor Gryphon) when you bring a level 30 or higher character to Boralus.

3 Likes

Do you ever feel like the Fates just have it out for you?

I postponed the knee surgery I was having next week as it just wasn’t the right time to be laid up right now.

So the Fates evidently decided I still needed to be laid up for a while.

I ruptured my plantar fascia ligament in my foot last night. Currently in a boot and on crutches.

If it weren’t for bad luck, I’d have no luck at all.”

5 Likes

think said character also needs to not have done the intro quests for BfA, but i could be mistaken. :thinking:

also, sorry to hear about your current situation. hope things improve for you soon. hugs

1 Like

Kyzera was the first character I logged into when patch hit. She was in Zuldazar and was immediately given the quest.

I then logged on to my Worgen Mage and sent her to Boralus and she was given the quest as well.

Both had done intro quests (as well as a lot more) for their respective factions.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Yeah it seems that way sometimes, especially when you’re putting off something important! I hope you have a speedy recovery and you get all set up with your surgery.

4 Likes

Mite as well see if u can get the knee surgery.

2 Likes

They may not. Some knee surgery requires you to be able to stand and weight-bear on that leg.

2 Likes

Guess that would a bad way to get off on the wtong foot.

1 Like

Looks like lfg comics is pulling the plug.

Unfortunately, it is my right knee they were going to do the knee replacement on and it is my right foot that I hurt.

So as Ruffle said, I would be expected to be walking on that leg as part of the therapy and healing process.

3 Likes

Pity it wasnt the other one

I ruptured mine overseas and was begged to take crutches but explained i have a flight in 72 hours so they made a splint and i just stayed intoxicated until the flight >.>

4 Likes

That is one way to get through the initial pain. How was it afterwards?

2 Likes

healed itself after not walking for a week. do not recommend

2 Likes

Huh. I like that a lot.

It’s much less naked* than Vanilla, but you can see how it’s inspired by the original costumes.

*“Bikini with big shoulders and loincloth” would’ve been depressing.

1 Like

…reading the recent history … ick. Sorry folk, what a gross week. :confused:

1 Like

Ugh! A joke with incorrect science. The Manhattan Project was fission, not fusion.

4 Likes

I hope Reg is OK. Parts of NS near where he lives got over 200mm (about 8 inches) of rain in less than 24 hours.
Historic flooding hits Nova Scotia amid torrential downpours | CBC News

Edit:
My sister, brother-in-law, nephew and his friend are stuck at a race track, along with 300 others. All the roads into the track are out. They are hoping to have a temporary egress set up tomorrow.

5 Likes

D4 memes with the latest patch heres a good one.

1 Like