Happy St Patrick’s Day, everyone!

:shamrock: :shamrock: :shamrock:

4 Likes

Happy green day folks.

4 Likes

/cry

I was already in but then it crashed …

5 Likes

Is it bad that i concidered calling in sick to play the beta.

1 Like

For Tolkien fans:

4 Likes

RIP lance reddick.

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me. I did finally get back in and played for about two hours without a problem.

3 Likes

Ya know, I find it funny that us Alchemists get warned about causing catastrophes, yet Engineers have been running around for almost 20 years blowing stuff to smithereens without anyone batting an eye.

Seems sus … I think an Engineer is behind this. They are jealous that we finally get to blow something up (even if it is only ourselves).

9 Likes

6 Likes

Your life insurance premiums must be astronomical, lol.

4 Likes

I was in almost all day until around 7 when I finally got a hard DC and am facing the queue of doom.

The D4 team is working on the servers though to stop the DCs, stabilize things, and reduce the queues.

Frustrating. I guess it was time for a break though. I was concentrating so hard my hair even hurts I think. Need stretching and a bit of down time maybe. Forced is not a bad thing.

2 Likes

Well sadly my issue was MY computer. For some reason my video card (bought new in June when I built my computer) has given up and quit on me, so I have been running onboard (which cannot support D4 it seems).

I ended up installing the Beta on hubby’s computer and made it to level 5 before I decided to take a break.

I will be removing the video card this weekend and RMA’ing it to Gigabyte and hopefully they can get me a working one in short order.

OH no. I am so sorry to hear that you need your vid card fixed.

I crashed constantly back to windows in the closed Beta and was worried about Open Beta. My laptop is new too! It seems to be stable though so it was Diablo and not me.

Almost back in I think. Almost. And end of queue and it errored and crashed. :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

Thanks!

Oh noes!

Sigh i gota figure out my graphis driver its outa date and needs to be updated.

Well got it figured out had my computer tech walk me thru it he was the one to debloat my laptop when i first got it hopefully this wont wreck my laptop.

2 Likes

My computer is a brand new desktop. It’s usually whisper quiet. Diablo4 causes it to make sounds I have never heard before. :grin: I guess it has to really work for a living now.

1 Like

6 Likes

It’s Saturday and the coffee’s good this morning. Real brewed stuff, not instant!

Have a job interview on Wednesday. I’m not as nervous as I used to be a year ago, I’m just worried about my IBS acting up on the hour long drive there. :worried:

Need to trim my cat’s claws today. He’ll be 19 in July… how time flies!

5 Likes

/trumpets blast

Now presenting Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All - ready to rule with an iron paw

8 Likes