[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

For those who wish to participate in the Early Access Beta for Diablo IV, you can now download the Beta via the Launcher so you will be ready to play on the 17th.

• Early Access: Early Download begins Wednesday, March 15 at 9 a.m. PDT
  • Open Beta: Early Download begins Wednesday, March 22 at 9 a.m. PDT
    • Players who have already downloaded for Early Access do not need to download again for Open Beta.

How To Early Download Diablo IV Open Beta

PC

• Launch the Battle.net client. If Diablo IV is not already in your Favorites bar, you can add it by clicking on the + icon. Alternatively, you can find Diablo IV by accessing the All Games page. You’ll see Diablo IV at the top of the list.
  • Once you get to the Diablo IV Game Page. Click the blue button that says Install. The game will install and once it’s available, click Play to Launch.

Xbox

• Launch the Xbox Store and search for Diablo IV–Open Beta. Select Download.

PlayStation

• Launch the PlayStation Store and search for Diablo IV Open Beta. Select Download.

link: https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo4/23916442/your-guide-to-the-diablo-iv-open-beta

SIDE NOTE: I know it just says go to the Diablo IV page and click INSTALL, but the Beta is listed in the dropdown under In Development. My install was 85 gigs.

3 Likes

Thanks for the reminder regarding the Diablo IV Early Access Beta, Kyzera! Currently downloading it now to my PC.

Really looking forward to checking it out when we can access the servers for it. :smiley:

2 Likes

You’re welcome. I am also looking forward to playing this weekend. Also really want that wolf pack!

1 Like

Thats gona have to wait another 4hrs the joys of working.

On a side note i hope they fix academic aquintences for next month travelers req im one of the many players that cant complete it. And gms wont intervene acording to the article.

There are two quests that lead to that. If you pick up both, you can’t turn it in. You have to drop the second to get the turn-in to show.

2 Likes

The article recomeds not dropping the quest.

First comment suggests dropping the quest.

Edit:
I had completed all the other quests in the area and none unphased the quest-giver. Dropping the other quest did. There are two quests with similar objective just before Academic Aquaintances. If you complete one the other isn’t doable but the quest-giver you need is phased.

2 Likes

Support artcle advises not to the quest giver not garunteed to be there.

I forget, what did you need to do for early access? It won’t let me download, so I assume I’m open beta.

Those who have pre-purchased Diablo IV will receive Early Access to the Open Beta from March 17–19. On the following weekend, the Open Beta will be available to everyone from March 24–26 .

Also there were some promos (such as with KFC) that awarded a Diablo IV Beta Early Access code.

Here is a recent video that discusses some of the various promos.

2 Likes

No, I read that thread too. I thought it was funny what words bugged people the most.

1 Like

The forums look different. I must have done something to change them a bit.

Now that you mention it, that “floating” bar has un-floated. I’m sure that’s been a while now, but I hadn’t noticed until you said something.

For me, the Categories are all squashed to the left side and a row of random threads is running down the right side. This is on the main forums page.

Rebooted the computer and all is back to normal. It’s amazing what a “fall back and reboot” can do for you. :grin:

There is actually a couple of different Blizzard Forums that use this setup currently! Not sure if they are testing this to make it permanent eventually for all of their Forums for each game or not however.

I see they moved up BfA flying to 10.07 instead of waiting until 10.1.

You no longer need BfA pathfinder to fly, but you do need BfA pathfinder Part 2 to get the parrot mount.

1 Like

Is this where I make a thread complaining about how I earned BfA Pathfinder, and it’s a slap in the face to remove the requirement?

3 Likes

no, but you can expect such threads in GD although for all I know someone has already made one

1 Like

6 Likes