[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

You know, I had thought about that when I posted it? But I was hoping folks 'round here knew me well enough to know I would mean General Discussion rather than the other abbreviation. xD

5 Likes

On the WoW forums I always read it as General Discussion.

4 Likes

That’s how I knew I missed the context while skimming. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, looks like my phone decided to brick itself. Time to get a new phone and then go through the hassle of removing and readding an authenticator since I was an idiot and didn’t write the restore codes down anywhere.

1 Like
5 Likes

Was actually not bad. I managed to get the old phone temporarily working, and was able to transfer the app to the new phone, and write down the restore codes in a safe place. Didn’t even have to remove it.

7 Likes

How many times have weve done this in wow lol and not bat a eye.

2 Likes

Reposting from the post I made in the Lounge since can’t really link to it.

Seen this banana pudding recipe on Imgur this week and made it tonight. Hubby was extremely happy with it!!

Here is an image of the one I made:

I altered a bit by crumbling up some vanilla wafers to go on top in center.

Here is the recipe:

Ingredients:

• 2 boxes Vanilla Wafers
  • 6 to 8 bananas, sliced
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1 (5 oz.) box French Vanilla pudding
  • 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
  • 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping thawed, or equal amount sweetened whipped cream

Instructions:

• Line the bottom of a 13×9 inch inch dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
  • In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using a handheld electric mixer.
  • Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth.
  • Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture.
  • Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended.
  • Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies.
  • Refrigerate until ready to serve!
11 Likes

I want that.

2 Likes

Well, come on over. There is still plenty left – though not sure how long that will be correct.

4 Likes

That looks so delicious. :heart_eyes: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Oh, it was quite yummy – but very rich as well.

I’m not really that big a fan of banana pudding, but I still enjoyed it a lot.

I wanted something to counter the chili I made for dinner. We are having a bit of a cold snap, so it was chili time.

1 Like

That makes me think of school lunches growing up - whenever we had chili, we had banana pudding.

Edit:

Happy Pi Day!

4 Likes

Man, I wish I didn’t feel the need to go in on my day off to make sure certain things are done to my standards. Especially since not doing them to my standards doesn’t negatively effect anything, and bothers nobody but me. I guess on the upside, it means I get a free lunch. :grinning:

2 Likes

I used to do this all the time when I was a manager for a few different retail stores. My assistants would always shove me back out the door. :rofl:

1 Like

Haven’t been around much in game lately or online much. Going to oxygen therapy in the morning and staying with dad in the afternoon at the hospital. By the time I get home, I’m wiped out.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Oh, also…

3 Likes

I used to manage a restaurant a couple miles from home. So I’d stop by all the time to check up on things and grab some dinner. And they never recognized my voice on the drive thru speaker.

1 Like

Pi r squared?

No, pie are not square.
Pie are round.
Cake are square.

6 Likes