[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

Watched a classic western with dad tonight

3 Likes

Was going to watch Air, since it’s on Prime, but this stomach virus is killing me.

3 Likes

I am weirdly ready for Dragonzhan Dawn of the Infinite.

I was also today years old when I realized Murozond was just an anagram of Nozdormu.

1 Like

And now we have…

MORCHIE!!!

Or as I like to call her…

MOCHI!!!

Hope that you feel better soon.

Hope that you feel better soon.

4 Likes

There’s also a tweet from MrGM that shows a C’thun Chromie named C’Thromie.

https://twitter.com/MrGMYT/status/1657044384594927616/photo/1

news from the tweeter verse - how to tell us you don’t have a good grasp on UK regulation law without saying you don’t have a good grasp on UK regulation law.

Putting out an article with a headline “more restrictions on the Microsoft / Activation deal from the CMA”

News about the prohibition by the CMA come in the form of the Final Report.

Which only recommended prohibition it didn’t actually give detailed instructions to Microsoft or Activision. It just said yeah we’re pretty much going to block you unless you go through the Appeal Process (which Microsoft are)

This Final Order ? This , now THIS is the prohibition. It is not more restrictions. Or extra restrictions. Or additional restrictions. It is THE restrictions. It is THE “you may not do X/Y/Z” to Microsoft and Activision.

I want to play tears of the kingdome aka breath of the wild 2 but i just dont have the energy think ill just keep working on my torghast.

steps out of the rabbit hole elevator for a Red Bull
No kidding! This game kicks you around if you aren’t paying attention."

1 Like

Well, I tried to kill the world boss (Ashava) in the Diablo IV server slam … but alas it was not to be. We just couldn’t down her before she escaped.

Managed to make it all the way to that battle without ever dying … but oh boy, did I make up for it with her fight, lol.

Bummed that I missed out on getting the mount trophy, but oh well.

1 Like

comes up for late breakfast
Still going! Almost 11 or 12 hours straight.
Only two red bulls though. Weird…I thought that I would need more. Oh well!

Liquid Death is up next in the rotation.

I thought about signing up for the D4 beta but my internet is just too unstable.

3 Likes

Just pugging away at torghast got my butt kicked at t5 of jailers gauntlet need t8 for the one that gives u the mount on the shifting floors so easy at this lvl.

I’m so sorry for your loss.
/hugs :dracthyr_heart:

I hope you feel better soon!

7 Likes

My new favorite subreddit, in case anyone is in need of brain bleach or just general cuteness, is r/cathostage. It is all about humans taken hostage by sleeping cats. I may have heard of it here, so sorry if this is old information, but I have had a day that was in dire need of cute cat pictures and I feel much better now so I wanted to share.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Follow your dreams.

8 Likes

I want to be that woman. Minus the stealing. I just want to get on a boat and yell that. XD

3 Likes

At least one item checked off her Bucket list.

2 Likes

If this were calgary this would be inacurate rest of alberta yes

3 Likes