[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

The roast sounds yummy, but I’ve never liked sweet potato. Prefer a good homemade cornbread to go with roast.

2 Likes

Snow tonight and tomorrow here. Made huge pot of spaghetti, meatballs, sausage, roasted peppers, cheeses, wine, garlic bread, etc…
House smells wonderful!

5 Likes

I’m just so tired of all the rain we have been getting here in LA. In October, they told us on the news that we were in for another dry winter, yet since the start of December, we have been inundated with rain. We have now had 4 weekends without it since the start of December.

2 Likes

Kraft dinner pizza.
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/kraft-pizza-kit/6000153706424

1 Like

Happy Mar10 day everyone. Don’t forget, Pi day is right around the corner. Going to go to Blaze Pizza that day for a craft-your-own pizza for $3.14.

1 Like

Those are still open? Thought they shut down…

Nope, that was most of the Pizza Rev that shut down. They still have 8 locations in Cali, but shut down even the ones they just recently opened. They also didn’t give their employees any notification they were closing the stores here in the LA area. Blaze has still been going strong.

Its not wrong.

Working on my last 2 classes to get to 70 now with my Rogue and Druid. Rogue is 65 and Druid is 61…but started out at 53 earlier today.

2 Likes

I haven’t leveled anyone lately – other than passively through doing Dragon Races & Cataloguing world quests.

Right now just busy buying up the Bag of Fishing Treasures at the Timewalking vendor in Northrend Dalaran to see if I can loot the Battered Jungle Hat or Diamond-Tipped Cane cosmetics.

UPDATE (after spending many 1000s of my TW badges):

• x3 Battered Jungle Hat
  • x3 Diamond-Tipped Cane
  • x1 Jeweled Fishing Pole

Also, it finally dropped after 416 kills:

Now only Nalak’s mount is left and I will be done with world boss mounts and can focus on just the elite rares’ drops.

All in all, was a good night!

4 Likes

And here I am, proud of myself for getting my third class to 70.

I’m such a slacker.

1 Like

I have one. I can’t seem to decide which alt to finish next. I think it will be my main druid. Or mage. Or warrior. Or Horde instead of Alliance.

Think we found ur new nickname verk lol.

2 Likes

Both my 70s are paladins. Not sure what that says. They are at least opposite factions so there is some kind of excuse for having two.

1 Like

I am at 3 classes to 70 with a bunch more trailing a bit behind. Then there are classes I don’t even do at all, like priest, warrior, monk, paladin, shaman.

1 Like

Sweet mercy. The old adage about the full moon bringing out the wilder side of folks has certainly bled into the forums these past few days. I just can’t with some of it, but good grief.

4 Likes

That is why I am glad that I pretty much just stay here, Achievements, Transmog, Pet Battles, & the Lounge. Much calmer that way.

4 Likes

Ive always wondered why people say gms were horrible to them in tickets and just slam them only to be debunked by blues do they not realize blues can look up ticket history.

1 Like

My insomnia has been getting the better of me of late, so when I’m poking around a lot more, it’s moreso due to nothing better to do at the time. I’m currently working on grinding out the last few levels to ding one of my paladins before DMF rolls out, but I can’t help but to keep an eye on a trainwreck between instances. :sweat_smile:

I suppose they like to assume that they won’t find themselves screen to screen with a SFA or someone of the like who will just lay it all out, instead hinging on that notion that it’s all automated and they won’t get called to task for it.

3 Likes

There’s a reason I stick to only this forum now. lol

4 Likes