[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

Thats 2 giant cameos in mandalorian and there not starwars related.

Just a friendly reminder -

If you still need [Fathom Dweller], it’s live right now. Just got mine today. :tada:

1 Like

Three, actually. :wink:

True. Tho i gota say it was hilarious.

Today was a good ding day.

Took the grandkids to the Swamp Park. We rode the train, did a boat tour, and participated in a nature show. They each got to pet a box turtle, gopher tortoise, king snake, and juvenile alligator.

My daughter says they have been talking nonstop about all they did and seen today.

Lots of alligators, turtles, & tortoises out and about today.

PICS

9 Likes

D&D: Honor Among Thieves may very well be the best movie of the year. Potentially beating out even Guardians 3 next month.

Highly, highly recommend.

7 Likes

Still dealing with my dad, looks like I’m gonna cancel my sub for the time being til things settle down as I am not playing wow at the moment.

6 Likes

Hope things get better for your dad and back to normal asap.

3 Likes

Hope things work out with your dad.

4 Likes

Well on the bright side is u dont need a subscription to the lounge just help chip in forvthe deluxe coffee pot i mean gnomish swimming pool. The last monopoly game got outa hand and it was sold off to pay for landing on icc.

I was supposed to go see it next week with friends. It’ll be gone from theaters around us. :slightly_frowning_face:

I’ve always felt you couldn’t put too much pepper in clam chowder.

I was wrong.

7 Likes

Surgery went well, on the way home now. Lots of pain ofc, but manageable. My uvula was found to be too big, so it was made smaller. On soft diet for 2 weeks. Just hoping I don’t get black eyes from the nose repair.

12 Likes

Here’s hoping for a speedy recovery.

3 Likes

I say the same thing about garlic.

Misbecky is staying hidden until she gets her clothes back. :grimacing:

1 Like

Thanks!

Mouth surgery must be rough. All the surgeries I’ve had, I could just try not to move. You can’t stop swallowing.

1 Like

I thought you needed a twitch account to get the Amani Battle Bear.

I already had a Prime account that I linked to a Battle.net account after activating Prime Gaming and the mount appeared in my collection without a link to a Twitch account.

Prime Gaming isn’t Twitch any longer. It’s just a part of Prime.

3 Likes

10 Likes