[CS LOUNGE] Springing Forward

Blink and you’ll miss it.

2 Likes

From my GM days: look up snippet extensions for your browser of preference. I can do !account then have my account copy pasta post to respond.

1 Like

Ah, the joys of the finicky Trading Post…

Earn 100 points, gain 100 points.

Earn 50 points, gain 50 points.

Earn 50 points, lose 150 points.

LOL guess it’s time for me to add my voice to the myriad of bug reports. :grin:

1 Like

it’s why i buy as soon as i meet the goals for something :smiley:

2 Likes

I will check out the extension. Thanks for suggestion.

Well may 2 was sooner then i was expecting for 10.1

3 Likes

I would do that if I could figure out what to buy. Last 2 months, I felt like I was only having to skip 1-2 things I really wanted. This month I think I have maybe half the points I would need for everything I really want. It might take me all month to decide!

This month I snagged the gloves and the treasure backpack I saved from last month. Nothing else jumped out at me. I don’t like wiggly worm mounts very much.

1 Like

I’m not that fond of them either. The worm going side to side, with you going up and down. It sometimes makes me queezy.

2 Likes

Got a new pet today in game. Bunbo. Cute little elephant.

1 Like

I got the worm and pet pet got me a achievement mount just added to the total lol need just under 20 for the 400 achievement i think.

On a side not went back to hogwarts legacy to finish the game story and possibly side story quest wise.

Grammarly works for the forums. So grateful.

4 Likes

Almost forgot, that I had saw a Worgen in the wild while on our weekend getaway.

4 Likes

Gah i hate time travel and cliffhangers bloody quantum leap.

Same, and yet it’s so pretty! I’m telling myself, “yes, but you’ll never actually ride it, while you will use the transmog items,” but I still kinda want it. I think the quiver is my favorite this month.

Yeah, I have over 300 mounts. I probably use four or five regularly (not counting the dragon riding mounts); most of those are probably class hall mounts or the yak.

Another day of rough weather here, I think. We were just on the edge of the stuff that kicked up Friday. We “only” had three storms in quick succession roll over us, but that was enough. Quite a bit of pea-sized hail, and a little quarter sized stuff. Not enough to do any damage to anything, but I guess there was worse stuff nearby, since I saw someone’s car with a pretty bashed in hood and cracked up windshield.

But this round is probably going to roll through overnight. Again though, we’re not predicted to get the worst of it.

2 Likes

I show 521 mounts collected on the armory.

Looks like it’s our turn tomorrow for bad weather. :grimacing:

Wow! Iger really screwed up. That might put a huge hole in his golden parachute. The fact that the stockholders called him out in the first place was amazing…and shocking.