[CS LOUNGE] Shadowstepping into the Shadowlands

2020 continues the tradition of being the worst year ever. Vale, RBG.

4 Likes

sadface…

I checked my mail and I saw that I got an e-mail from Blizzard and it said Beta is now installing why did it say that because I still cannot get into the bate but I did sign up for it

Are you positive that was the exact wording? Have you checked your desktop launcher to see if you have access to Beta? The way it works is that Blizzard simply flags your account for it.

You can try logging out and back in to the launcher to be sure it’s up to date too.

Other than those I knew personally, possibly the sadist news of a death ever.

3 Likes

I’m not sure, Greenflames. I’m not seeing any notes indicating that your account was flagged for Beta. Did you double check the email is from Blizzard? Did you check the email headers?

That was a good earthquake a minute ago. Wonder how big it was. USGS says 4.8 preliminary.

1 Like

Beware the events of icecrown have just begun the earth shall weep as the sky is torn asunder the dead have rerisen once again behold heroes the time to strike is nigh for the Shadowlands is coming. THe litch king is uncrowned now there is no jailer of the damned beware mortals for the Jailer is looking for you.

Morning all. Today is one of those “crisp” fall days. It’s not quite 50 here (and yes, I know you folks further Up North are freezing! Shush and let me enjoy it!) . Sweatshirt weather, a pot of coffee, a book, some Bach on the radio, and the dog curled up next to me on the couch. This is the life.

I might go camping a couple days early next week - savor the chance for cool nights and pleasant days.

As Winnie the Pooh says (at least on my coffee mug):

“Nothing to do…
nothing to do…
What a happy thought!”

3 Likes

5 Likes

This year just keeps going downhill, someone had a back-yard party last night, ignoring the COVID rules, and someone shot the place up. 18 victims, 2 dead (one male one female identified as between 18 and 22 years old) 14 wounded. Not my neighborhood, about 2.5miles from me, but still on top of everything else this year …

L’shanah tovah.
Good time to start a new year, don’t want to wait till January; to a better one!

1 Like

The lady across the street has had pool parties 3 or 4 times a week for months. They were even passing around a newborn for pictures. No masks ever. I f we get a hot spot for covid, I know why. :pensive: :frowning_face:

I’m wearing a flannel shirt today! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Perfect fall day. 60 degrees and not a cloud in the sky.

1 Like

My company sent us snacks for our family fun night. Being paid for partying sounds amazing

7 Likes

I’ve heard that this has been happening in New York City now.
After all the political stuff going on there this year. Now people are dancing and partying, sometimes in the streets. Apparently, no one is stopping them.

1 Like

The camera’s are all up and running. Seeing myself on them was :grimacing:. I look like my mother.

1 Like

I really want to know what the new goldsink mount in SL will be.

Most people will look like their mother or father.

In my case that is not a good thing…

Gonna get some wargaming in tomorrow. Then Monday, back to work.