[CS LOUNGE] Shadowstepping into the Shadowlands

Well Dinosaurs are giant lizards so it has to be larger then life tho deathwing size is a bit much.

Well, moreover, it just seems like a phallic statement.

2 Likes

Youā€™re assuming I wonā€™t eat him before he returns. Blue Minotaurs are quite tasty, you know. :wink:

Donā€™t worry, he respawns them. Iā€™ve had them as snacks many, many times. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We could steal the fez and claim we sacrificed kalv to make sure vrak move went smoothly.

3 Likes

Like the spider mount?

1 Like

Hooked up the new monitor to the un-upgraded PC. The difference is astonishing, though I suppose it shouldnā€™t be. The old monitor was a relatively cheap 32" TV and is probably close to ten years old at this point. The curved screen is gonna take some getting used to, though.

Edit - No speakers, thoughā€¦ didnā€™t realize that.

Ewwww, curved. Yuck. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a curved monitor. Love it.
I just noticed that the game is down on Tuesday until 2pm for me. (EDT) They must be doing some pre-patch stuff. I guess I will get in some extra cleaning. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

The other benefit of having an EU account as well. Maintenance there is at 10 PM Tuesday, my time.

Iā€™ll never be able to use a curved display properly or even enjoy it, since Iā€™ve only a single eye to see with. Need flat panels or I get almost instant migraines.

ā€¦i dunno man. you donā€™t mess with the fez, that just feels sacrilegious to me.

you remind me of a close friend. she loves spiders. her old boss once set off all the alarms in the store, so she could release a spider that every one was trying to kill. :rofl:

pokes Kalv
Made any more progress?

Nope, this weekend was The Boys, Raised by Wolves, some more Lovecraft Country, and a doctors appointment.

Iā€™ll get back to it eventually :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hello all! I hear Kalv was spectacular while I was awayā€¦ :smiley:

I have a lot of mail to get through but Iā€™m around! <3

8 Likes

Welcome back! Hope your move went smoothly :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The last week trying to get my house packed was crazy, glad I took it off or I would not have got it done. As it was the day before the movers packed my POD I worked for about 18 hours getting everything ready. LOL Slept like the dead that night.

The drive out was nice, didnā€™t rush, stopped a few places for the night and to visit friends along the way (safely). In an AirBnB for a couple of months while I look for a house.

9 Likes

I got the hidden Legion staff appearance for my Priest today. Also, I kept getting dead my multiple mobs while playing her. 400g in repair bills just trying to get some quests done and to 120. ~sighs~ Itā€™s what I get for trying to start out as a healer just doing dungeons without an active guild.

Edited to add that I was able to solo Black Rook Hold at 117, somehow.

3 Likes

been watching ā€œDark.ā€ That show is intense.

1 Like

Howā€™s the weather?