[CS LOUNGE] Shadowstepping into the Shadowlands

Both loved it. Especially “baby Yoda”. We got Bug the talking plush for Christmas.

2 Likes

Yeesh. You went nuts on the animals. I went for starfruit in the greenhouse lined with trees on the outer edge (you can put them there) so I had some of each fruit regardless of the season. I then used the farm pretty much for whatever was in season for profits. I did finally get the clock so I didn’t have to spend a full day clearing farmland of debris at the start of every season.

But I just found the adventuring and fishing parts to be more stress relieving. At least things will load faster on my PC vs. my PS4 Pro. And I won’t need a disc in the drive to play. :wink:

dangit…

I forgot to check for a rim at the autoyard yesterday. Now I gotta wait til Monday. When it gets a bit more daylight out there, I’m gonna install the new master power window/power locks switch on my car. Friday I had to replace the brake switch as it died and I was driving around with no brake lights.

Gonna be making Sonora Hotdogs foir dinner today. It’s quite simple to make.

Take 8 hotdogs, wrap them in bacon and cook them on the grill. Warm up a few bolillos rolls and split them on the top. There is a sauce you make that is quite simple.

• 1/2 Cup of Mayo or Salad Dressing
  • 1/2 Cup of salsa or hot sauce
    Mix them together and you are good to go.

Using the the split bolillos, add the hotdog, top with red onion, finely diced jalapenos, diced tomatoes, diced avocados, and the mayo mixture. (I apply that with a squeeze condiment bottle).

Gonna serve it with some charro beans and bacon wrapped corn on the cob with a dusting of chili powder. Oh, I forgot, the hotdogs I am using are the 1/4 lbs Nathan hot dogs. so they are huge.

2 Likes

I put the trees outside so that I could line the outer tiles of the greenhouse with garden pots. They are used to handle all the Rare Seeds and at least one of each crop that keeps producing.

I haven’t decided how to layout my PC farm yet. I’m still on year one.

My dad scared the hell out of me…

At 2am I get a text notification from him, I was like “Oh no!” So I get dressed and get ready to leave to take him to the hospital. It turns out he was telling me that he was watching “The Last Mimzy” on RokuTV at 2am because he couldn’t sleep.

Now I’m wired and cannot sleep. heheh. It’s too damp out to prime miniatures and I am in the mood to do some hobby stuff.

2 Likes

Good morning! Vrak comes back this week, so I need you all to tell him what a good job I did while he was gone.

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

Good little monkey boy

3 Likes

Did you protect the flies while he was gone?

2 Likes

Protect them?

https://i.gifer.com/9VbJ.gif

…I think there might have been a misunderstanding

8 Likes

So I think Seenah’s good luck bore fruit.

Was contacted yesterday and met a neighbor for an elderly lady who had a converted garage for rent. He applied to my ad and both of them like me. They conversion is well done. It’s has two rooms and a 3/4 bath. More room than I need.
She has a wonderful garden setup too.
Going to try and do paperwork tomorrow.

8 Likes

Realy wish the ACNH map showed the turnip lady.

There is a Fall feel in the air this weekend. It was 48 when I got up and it hasn’t gotten out of the 60’s. Not complaining. It’s great sleeping weather.

Menard’s, one of the big box hardware stores here is putting up their Christmas stuff. I am so not ready for that. :scream:

1 Like

hmm…what’s in it for me? :stuck_out_tongue:

i just heard Peter Griffin saying: “The March of Dimes wanted to use this air time to talk about ‘Cancer Kids’ or something, but i was like ‘No way! Monkey scratch!’ :grin:

yeah, i wasn’t a fan of that honestly. always had trouble trying to find her, and even when i did, if i ventured into like Able Sisters or somewhere, it was finding her halfway across the map just a few mins later…i mean, does Daisy Mae just insta-teleport across the map or something when we’re not looking? .-.

honestly, i’m hoping for cooler and crisper air to arrive soon.

2 Likes

I will jump in with both feet.

Wow, That Kalviery guy did a real good job baby sitting us last week. We had so much fun that maybe Vrak should take another week off to get settled and all. :grin:

5 Likes

Too far. Too far!

8 Likes

If you give me a Brutosaur I will delete my post. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

i saw how much that mount cost and just gave up on ever getting it. i mean, the Yak mount with Cousin Slowhands and Mystic Birdhat was one thing, but that was a mere 100k. Bruto is around 5 mil. x_x

I’m not really keen on it because it’s really big. <.<

I want a cute, adorable goldsink.

1 Like

yeah, that’s my only issue with it really. i’ve seen a few people with it here and there and thought it was a bit of an eyesore to say the least. .-.