[CS Lounge] Pining for the Fjords

I hope so too. I tried to be quick and to the point on the ticket. Just frustrated. So far I have had to go back and forth between Kailmador and Eastern Kingdoms like 5 times for this quest.

1 Like

Well, this happened today tooā€¦

My uncle passed away and so did a childhood friend. Both of them got hit with strokes.

I think Iā€™m gonna call it a night

4 Likes

Oh honey. Iā€™m so sorry. Sending loads of hugs, if you want them.

5 Likes

My condolences on your loss.

/hugs

5 Likes

Iā€™m sad my uncle passed, but I really didnā€™t know or interact with him. Iā€™m a bit more heartbroken my friend died. I knew him way back in pre-k and we kinda drifted apart a few years after high school. Last time I saw him was when his mother passed, that was about 15 years ago.

4 Likes

So sorry to hear that Thundertotem.

Big time hugs.

5 Likes

So the true newbie classic experience. You are not making too many mistakes, you are making it authentic :smile:

3 Likes

OH man, I am so so soooo sorry to hear that TT. My deepest condolences to you, your family, and to the family of your friend.

4 Likes

How many posts read is it for rank 3?

Trust Level 3 requires 20k posts read (they must have been created within the last 100 days).

1 Like

Hmmm. Last 100 days is probably going to be an issue lol. I was super excited because Iā€™ve almost hit 15k.

Well, if you donā€™t mind the Classic Forums, they seem to be quite busy with lots of posts constantly.

1 Like

Yeah, I think I got at least 5k of that in the last few days there lol.

Are my minions doing a good job today?

1 Like

sending love, not ā€˜likeā€™ ehā€¦ xo

Hey Iā€™ve been wondering, any news on when Blues might be getting their pics back?

I think it is ā€¦ Soonā„¢

2 Likes

mmmmhmhmhmhmmMMMMMhmmmmhmmhmmm

The sacrifice quota hasnā€™t been met.

2 Likes

Wills has two more teeth. Bug is raising ducklings at school.

3 Likes