[CS Lounge] Pining for the Fjords

I like to say my nephew got everything good from me. Including his love of pickles.

1 Like

Pickles are awesome. nod

1 Like

Not when they add yellow#5 to them. I have no idea why they dye pickles yellow. Should be green. Yellow5 allergy. Steps off soapbox. It is 75 and 30% humidity. All the windows are open for now. It may hit the 40’s in the morning. It feels Fallish. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Kosher dills, all the way. \m/(>.<)\m/ And that sounds amazing.

1 Like

That’s one thing I will not do to a Gnome. Pickled Gnome is a Gno Gno. Raw, live or cooked fresh always.
Drunk Gnome is fine.

2 Likes

Drunk gnome as observed at Blizzcon

1 Like

So my friends are moving back to their home state this weekend. They got their last checks this week. She got way more money than expected.

They call me two nights ago, near midnight.

Husband: yeah so, she wants to go back to Disney before we leave and make her lightsaber.

Me: pause wa what!?!

phone is handed over

Wife: cautiously rewords the request and asks if it’s an inconvenience

Me: No! I totally, daydreamed this possiblity the other day and didn’t consider it likely.

~14 hours later we are in Savi’s Workshop and she’s trying not to cry as Yoda talks overhead.

Great day yesterday!

13 Likes

She was my +1 when I made my first saber and she cried behind me when Yoda spoke. Surprised her.

Who da man? Yoda man!

2 Likes

I do not recall this. Been a long time since I was at the con. The memories are fading.

Sitting here waiting for Hamilton to start baby

2 Likes

Hooked up my snes classic man do i feel rusty died like 5 times on the first tower im SMW i used to be better then that but thankfully i know a few secrets and on the special road after star road which is doable after getting 3 P switches.

2 Likes

Just watch a speedrun of all exits. That will refresh your memory.

Fl8xeF5AGYk

Punch that into YT. Mario World 11 exit screw around. TAS run, not human.

1 Like

Scuba having fruity drinks, Alvie and Mama Bear getting drunk? lol

We should arrange something…

1 Like

It’s been way too long. Something about Brugh not letting him hear the end of it. A story about being called Scuba Steve and you being warned about MB drinking you under the table. Partly because you drink like a college student and she’s a pro.
Was that the trip with MG? I went to about 5 Blizzcons.

We need to find a way to get you out there to visit. It will do you good.

twitch
one week
twitch
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance
twitch

3 Likes

Was watching my nephew stream Dark Souls. My gawd, that looks like a exceedingly frustrating game, at least for me.

2 Likes

Ugh…

Mail from the UK, takes soooo long. I ordered some Napoleonic infantry from a UK based store last week, Just being impatient waiting for it to come in. Got a few weeks to go.

1 Like

Hamilton was phenominal. It is the only descriptive I can think of. I think it may have replaced Phantom as my favorite.

5 Likes